Marvel Comics Assignment
Friday we stayed almost until 10PM together as a team. Brainstorming, understanding our strong suits and figuring out how to combine previous assignments along with this assignment. We brainstormed as a team on how the layout would be. I filled in the blanks with the design aspect researching things to add to the design. The guys were set on figuring out how to make our API key requests last longer and they succeeded! So we were able to finally get really working into our assignment.
On Saturday, I was the first to show up to TIY so I started finishing the design. Brett and Chris showed up to start fixing more bugs and figuring our how to add navigation buttons and an additional fighting game to our design. Since Lloyd wasn’t able to show up we decided as a team that he should design the buttons and help design the game page. So, Brett said he would meet with Lloyd that night.
Sunday (tonight), all of us got on slack and started working informally, like the perfectionists we are LOL. Fixing glitches, bugs, adding and fixing design elements we thrived on SLACK! I felt like we did everything like we were in class together. I’m proud of our project and I can’t wait to show everyone!