Celebrate Easter at your favorite restaurants and treats for the kids to enjoy
This Easter, we have highlighted a few restaurants that are offering Easter specials. Also, we couldn’t leave out the kiddies who look forward to their Easter basket of goodies, so please check out the sweets below for your little ones to enjoy before you make your reservations for Easter Dinner or Brunch as well as a few cocktail suggestions to get you through the day.
Armani / Ristorante 5th Avenue
Armani / Ristorante 5th Avenue, the Italian fine dining destination by Giorgio Armani, is excited to announce its special Easter menu for Sunday, April 21, 2019 (11:45am-3:00pm). Created by Chef Michele Brogioni, the four-course meal ($105/per person) includes elevated takes on dishes that are traditional for the spring holiday. It’s the perfect way cap off a visit to the Easter Parade on Fifth Avenue, which can also be seen from the restaurant.
The Armani feast centers on lamb, which is the most popular centerpiece of Easter meals throughout Italy and represents sacrifice. Other nods to tradition include eggs, symbolizing rebirth, in this case deviled, as well as a Wild Herbs Tart that incorporates eggs. The feast also includes Casatiello, a rich savory bread that celebrates the end of Lent, as well as artichokes, fava beans and peas, which are traditionally harvested in Italy around Easter.
- Offerings: Bar Boulud will be serving their regular à la carte menus for Brunch and Dinner with special additions
- Stand Out Dishes: Roasted Leg of a Lamb (asparagus, fava bean, peas, kale and confit garlic Rosemary & thyme jus), Grilled Dorade (green and white asparagus, fines herbs, hollandaise) and Baked Virginia Ham (brown sugar & mustard glaze, spring carrots, pommes dauphines).
- Additional Info: Located at 1900 Broadway, New York, NY 10023. For reservations, call (212) 595–0303. Full menu can be found here: https://www.barboulud.com/nyc/menus/#easter-specials
- Chef Daniel Boulud’s Bar Boulud is a casual French bistro that serves seasonal fare and a selection of terrines, pâtés and wines from across the globe.
- Prices & Offerings: $48 three-course prix-fixe menu; not including tax and gratuity.
- Stand Out Dishes: Mediterranean Mezze (spicy Moroccan hummus, herb falafel, babaganoush), Green Asparagus Soup (goat cheese, croutons, chive oil) and Eggs Benedict (house-smoked ham, hollandaise).
- Additional Info: Located at 20 West 64th Street New York, New York 10023. For reservations, call (212) 595–1313. Full Easter brunch menu can be found here:https://www.bouludsud.com/nyc/menus/#easter-brunch
- Daniel Boulud’s Boulud Sud is Mediterranean-inspired and the menu emphasizes regional flavors, featuring fresh vegetables, seafood, citrus, grains & herbs.
- Prices & Offerings: $60 three-course prix-fixe menu; not including tax and gratuity. 11AM — 4PM
- Stand Out Dishes: Egg In A Nest (morels ala grecque, arugula, sherry vinaigrette), Spring Omelet(spring onion, porcini, pommes lyonnaise) and Steak & Eggs (petite tender steak, soft scramble, fingerling potatoes, béarnaise).
- Additional Info: Located at 55 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036. For reservations, call (212) 391–2400. Full Easter brunch menu can be found here: https://www.dbbistro.com/nyc/menu/
- Daniel Boulud’s db Bistro Moderne is a contemporary French restaurant, known for chic bistro cuisine. The menu features updated bistro classics with a modern twist and market-driven French-American cuisine, alongside traditional French specialties and seasonal dishes.
- Prices & Offerings: $60 three-course prix-fixe menu; not including tax and gratuity. 4PM — 8PM
- Stand Out Dishes: Spaghetti “Carbonaro” (chorizo, poached egg, green garlic, parmesan), Traditional Porchetta (lentils, mustard greens, salsa verde) and Easter Lamb (roast loin, artichoke, flageolet, tomato, savory jus).
- Additional Info: Full Easter dinner menu can be found here: https://www.dbbistro.com/nyc/menu/
- Prices & Offerings: Junoon will offer its regular menu on Easter Sunday during regular business hours from 12PM — 10:30PM.
- Stand Out Dishes: Smoked Masala Ribs (charcoal smoked pork ribs, vindaloo spice rub, watermelon radish achaar), Artichoke Mattar (sunchoke, artichoke hearts, green peas, tomato sauce, fenugreek) and Lamb Chops (farm raised lamb chops, charred leek puree, charred pickled onions).
- Additional Info: Located at 27 W 24th St, New York, NY 10010. For reservations, call (212) 490–2100. Full menu can be found here: http://junoonnyc.com/menu/
Junoon is a Michelin-Star rated restaurant that showcases the finest in Indian cuisine, complemented by an exceptional dining experience built on careful attention to every aspect of service, food, atmosphere and wine selection.
Ocean Prime New York
For Easter brunch-goers looking for an elevated dining option, Ocean Prime New York will be opening its doors for its typically unopened hours of Sunday Brunch!
A quick walk from the Easter Parade on Fifth Avenue, Ocean Prime will be serving elegant dishes such as the Lobster Toast and Braised Short Rib Surf and Turf to be paired with a Blood Orange Mimosa.
Peep the full menu below. Brunch hours will be from 11am — 3pm on April 21.
- Blood Orange Mimosa blood orange juice, simple syrup, Cointreau, champagne
- Signature Bloody Mary choice of vodka, house made mix, jumbo shrimp
- Smoked Salmon sliced tomato, red onion, arugula, whipped cream cheese, bagel
- Blackened Salmon Salad strawberries, grapes, cantaloupe, goat cheese, field greens, basil poppy seed dressing, candied walnuts
- French Toast mixed fresh berries, lemon curd, candied bacon, warm maple syrup
- Lobster Toast sunny side egg, avocado, sweet peas, preserved lemon
- Crab & Eggs English muffin, crab cakes, poached eggs, hollandaise, fresh fruit, mixed greens, balsamic vinaigrette
- Braised Short Rib Surf Turf crispy gouda potato cake, lobster claw, poached egg, hollandaise
Created by renowned chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten, PUBLIC Kitchen is a globally influenced seasonal restaurant located in the PUBLIC Hotel in NYC’s bustling Lower East Side. Executive Chef Tom Mckenna whips up twists on brunch classics with Smoked Salmon Potato Latkes, ultra thick cinnamon-spiced brioche French Toast, Black Truffle Breakfast Pizza with a farm egg and more, served alongside creative brunch cocktails. Enjoy Easter brunch in the stunning outdoor terrace, inspired by Tuileries garden in Paris and the gardens of Italy. Reservations can be made on OpenTable or on their website.
Caffe Dante, the #9 World’s 50 Best Bars and Greenwich Village hot spot serves up a delicious brunch for Easter accompanied by high quality cocktails. Try the All Day Bloody Mary with cold-pressed vegetables, fennel salt and pickles, Seasonal Bellini with rose poached peach and prosecco, Salty Dog with absolut, fluffy pink grapefruit juice and black lava salt, or Negroni Frappe with beefeater, carpano antica, meletti butter, and fluffy orange juice for a morning pick me up.
Dante offers a selection of differing brunch items some of the highlights include, Burrata With Sea Salt with honeycomb, cranberry and sourdough, Almond Milk Pancakes with plum and vanilla creme fraiche and cinnamon maple syrup, Kingfish Rice Bowl with kingfish crudo, seaweed, avocado, radish, and pickled cucumbers. Dante is open daily from 10am until late.
GITANO Jungle Room
Gitano Jungle Room, a year-round tropical restaurant and bar that re-imagines the Group’s Jungle Room in Tulum is now offering a modern Mexican and Mayan inspired brunch menu on Saturday’s and Sunday’s from 11am-4pm. Indulge your taste buds this easter with Chilaquiles with Chicken, Breakfast Rota, Mexican Shakshuka or Huevos Rancheros. Thirst your quench with a Tropico Sangria, Campari Punch, Gypsy Tea, Gitano Margarita or try any of these cocktails in pitcher format for larger groups.
Harold’s, located in the Arlo SoHo Hotel is the perfect spot to indulge in Easter Brunch with your family. They have many delicious menu options, including fun items for kids. Notable dishes include a Breakfast Flatbread with egg, bacon, and American cheese, a Matcha and Chia Seed Bowl with fresh fruit, and granola, Avocado Toast, with state cheddar, and sunny eggs, a Quinoa and Roots Salad with fall vegetables, and acacia honey and more.
Interested in imbibing at Easter Brunch? Harold’s has you covered with their Bloody Mary Bar — Create your own for either $12 a glass or $34 pitcher. The bar features a variety of fresh garnishes and choice of liquor and world famous hot sauces. Stop by Arlo Blooms after — a botanical pop-up in Arlo SoHo’s courtyard featuring themed cocktails, tea and programming. Brunch is available every Saturday and Sunday from 10:30AM — 4PM. Bloody Mary Bar begins at 12PM.
Located in the heart of New York City’s Meatpacking District, CATCH NYC successfully fuses great food, service and exceptional ambiance. Serving up dishes that are both sophisticated and approachable, CATCH’s sharable style of dining is the perfect choice for an Easter celebration.
Easter Brunch Specials include:
- Duck Egg Ravioli with Goat Cheese, Crispy Prosciutto, Maitake Mushrooms, Truffle, and Creamy White Wine
- Egg White Frittata with Turkey Bacon Jam, Mixed Greens, Yukon Potatoes, Crispy Artichokes, and Pecorino
Easter Dessert Special:
- Passion Fruit Egg Mousse with Chocolate Hazelnut Ganache, Chocolate Tart, Toasted Hazelnut, and Gold Leaf
Known for its seasonal farm-to-fork cooking, Jams at 1 Hotel Central Park will be offering a special Easter brunch buffet. Helmed by critically-acclaimed Chef Jonathan Waxman, Jams is a 100-seat restaurant and bar committed to working with local farmers and vendors to source the best and freshest seasonal ingredients.
The Easter buffet will feature a wide assortment of brunch favorites including Lemon Ricotta Pancakes, Maine Crab Cakes, Deviled Eggs and Black Seed Bagels with Smoked Salmon, as well as made to order farm fresh omelets with seasonal ingredients.
Guests can also choose from other delicious offerings such as Strawberry Rhubarb French Toast Bites, Mini Mushroom, Ramp & Goat Cheese Quiche, Buttermilk Marinated Fried Chicken, and Fossil Farms Smoked Ham.
This Easter, take in stunning views of the Manhattan skyline at The Osprey at 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge. Festive brunch items and a special Easter dinner menu will be available in addition to the full a la carte menus.
Easter brunch specials include:
- Chilled Watercress Veloutè with Lemon Thyme Crème Fraiche
- Asparagus with Crispy Brown Egg & Warm Taleggio Cheese, Preserved Lemon Vinaigrette
- Prime Rib with Pomme Puree, Spring Onion, Swiss Chard, Au Jus.
Easter brunch specials will also be included in the Easter dinner menu.
The Easter Dinner menu features tasty offerings such as Olive Poached Artichoke Salad, House Made English Pea Ravioli, Rack of Lamb and Lemon Meringue Tart.
The Osprey Restaurant boasts market-driven American comfort food, highlighting local seasonal ingredients. Guests can enjoy the delicious fare and craft cocktails in a bright and airy atmosphere, incorporating lush greenery and wall to wall glass doors to create an indoor-outdoor garden experience.
Lexington Brass, a new age American Brasserie known for providing an authentic New York City experience, focuses on creating high quality dishes with locally sourced organic ingredients and fresh seasonal produce. The relaxed upscale environment sets the perfect stage for a memorable Easter celebration.
Easter Brunch Specials Include:
- Poached Lobster Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce, Arugula, and a Toasted Gluten Free Muffin
- Egg White Frittata with Turkey Bacon Jam, Mixed Greens, Yukon Potatoes, Crispy Artichokes, and Pecorino
- Short Rib Truffle Risotto with Bacon Pangrattato, Egg Yolk, and Parmesan
Easter Dessert Special:
- Easter Sundae for 2 with a Tray of Assortments
Officially kicking off on Monday, April 15, Egghead, New York City’s all-day egg-centric sandwich shop will be launching two new holiday specials in honor of Easter Sunday, courtesy of Executive Chef Jason Hall.
The neighborhood hotspot will offer a savory Easter Ham & Eggs Sandwich ($5), made with several layers of honey baked ham, crispy hash browns, tomato and American cheese homemade cheese brioche bun. For a sweet tooth fix, Easter Eggwyn Peeps ($4) will also be added to the menu, made with white chocolate, passion fruit marshmallow and vanilla.
The West Village’s ‘Rooftop to Table’ restaurant Bell Book & Candle (141 W 10th Street) will be offering a special for Easter Sunday Brunch:
Roast Lamb Leg served with natural jus Heirloom Spring Vegetables (peas, ramps and heirloom carrots) and herb roasted new potatoes for $28.
Brought to you by Executive Chef John Mooney, the concept at Bell Book & Candle finds inspiration in the regions of America and revolves around local, organic, sustainable and overall responsible procurement. The menu cycles are seasonal and heavily influenced on production from the Aeroponic Rooftop garden.
Buenos Aires (513 E 6th St) is featuring a traditional Argentine Easter brunch which will be offered in addition to their current brunch menu. Their Easter Pre-Fixe Menu is $35 per person with alcoholic beverages and $25 per person without. The three course meal includes:
First Course: Tuna or Spinach Empanadas
Main Course: Bacaloa con garbanzos (salt cod with chickpeas); a hearty stew made with chickpeas, spinach, tomatoes and a sprinkling of cumin and smoked paprika OR one of your grilled meat dishes?
Dessert: Huevos de Pascua (chocolate eggs) or Panqueques de Dulce de Leche
Brought to you by Chef and Owner Ismael Alba, who aspires to bring authentic cuisine to NYC from his native Argentina and has once prepared dishes for Pope Francis.
Nerai (55 E 54th St) is hosting a Greek Easter Eve celebration on Saturday, April 27th from 11:30pm — 1:30am with live music and festive fare.
Signature starters include Magiritsa, a traditional Greek lamb offal and diced lettuce soup for $22, Soutzoukakia with aromatic meatballs in a tomato argue over herbed rice with crumbled manor cheese for $16, Haloumi Me Sika which includes grilled Haloumi cheese with fresh figs over a shaved fennel salad with toasted hazelnuts and balsamic glaze for $17.
Entrees include Kokoretsi, a spit-roasted delicacy of baby lamb offal for $34, Lavraki, a whole grilled loup de mer deboned, filleted and served with oregano, ladolemono and capers for $38 and Arni Sto Fourno, a roasted lamb shank with lemon potatoes for $36.
Desserts include Kataifi Ekmek with vanilla custard, Chantilly cream and pistachios with mastiff gelato for $14 and a large cheese plate served with guava paste, confit kumquat, fresh figs and candied pecans for $24.
The Greek restaurant Kellari (19 W 44th St) in Midtown is hosting a special 4 course Greek Easter dinner on Sunday, April 28th with live music starting at 2pm. The Pre-Fixe menu is $69 per person and includes Lobster Bisque New England style, and Magiritsa traditional Easter soup for the first course. The second course includes options such as Farm to Table Salad with Mesclun, baked carrots, potatoes, chickpeas and hazelnut vinaigrette, Croketes including zucchini fritters with a mild spiced coulis, and Hortopita including Fillo pies filled with Swiss chard, spinach, looks and aromatic herbs.
Main course dishes include Corfu Shrimp with pan seared shrimp over wild mushroom risotto, Organic Amish Chicken with lemon and rosemary with grilled local vegetables, and Easter Lamb including spit roasted baby lamb served with oven roasted lemon. The final course includes a signature homemade dessert platter for the table. A La Carte is also available.
T-Bar Steak and Lounge is the popular spot for diners looking for an Easter dinner with outstanding cuisine in a casual yet elegant space. The restaurant’s charm is accented by a stylish, dark-wood accented dining room, frosted glass details and subtle back lighting.
This Easter, under the watchful eye of Restaurateur Tony Fortuna, T-Bar will offer a special Easter Menu as well as their regular a la carte menu, which features its signature prime beef steaks along with a mélange of grilled fish, chopped salads and pastas. A long list of perfectly-prepared side dishes, like the Sautéed Haricot Verts with garlic, or the Roasted Brussel Sprouts with bacon, complement each entrée on the menu. Pair your meal with one of the restaurant’s specialty cocktails or a glass of wine from T-Bar’s carefully selected wine list. Swoon over the decadent desert menu crafted by Executive Chef Ben Zwicker, which includes the famous Banana Parfait Mille Feuilles with coconut and caramel sauce.
Easter Menu & A La Carte Menu served on Easter Sunday, April 21, 2019.
Authentic Family French Bistro Demarchelier, owned by artist Eric Demarchelier (brother of famed fashion photographer Patrick Demarchelier), is sure to deliver this Easter. Demarchelier brings a little piece of France to New York City.
This Easter, Demarchelier will be serving its regular Sunday Brunch for those coming from their Easter Sunday church celebrations with dishes such as their Organic Omelettes and the Smoked Salmon Platter. Demarchelier’s traditional a la carte menu will be served throughout the day with signature menu items including the Moules Mariniere au Vin Blanc; Duck Confit served over a hearty mix of tomato and tarragon scented flageolets; and Pan Sautéed Sole Meuniere, accompanied by mixed vegetables.
This elegant eatery is the perfect spot to celebrate Easter. Owned by Roman Kaplan and managed by his daughter Vlada Von Shats and her two sons Michael and Nicholas, this upscale establishment offers some of the finest Russian cuisine in New York. Located in the Theater District, Russian Samovar boasts a 19th-century feel, complete with picturesque green and red shades and Russian folk prints.
A La Carte Menu served on Easter Sunday, April 21, 2019 | 12:00 PM — 12:00 AM
In New York’s famous Soho District is the world-renowned, luxurious bean-to-bar chocolate company, MarieBelle Chocolates. This Spring the flagship retail location at 484 Broome Street offers patrons a sumptuous shopping experience for the eyes and appetite with lavish window displays.
MarieBelle has the perfect Springtime gift with their Easter Collection. Try their Easter Ganache Collection beautifully wrapped in blue boxes with green ribbons that evoke the spirit of Spring and are ideal for Easter. Share that Spring feeling with their gorgeous assortment of Large Chocolate Easter Eggs. And no Easter is complete without the Easter Bunny and MarieBelle’s Double Easter Bunnies Box.
Fun Easter Treats & Snacks
The Easter box and pouches have custom Easter-themed graphics and fun fruit snack shapes including a chick, egg, flower and bunny — making them perfect for Easter baskets, stuffing eggs for egg hunts or snacking on all season long! (Target.com // $4.99)
Enjoy an unrivaled and delicious flavor experience with Quadratini! Loacker Quadratinis take delectable up a notch with five light, crispy wafers enveloping four layers of smooth cream in a vast assortment of irresistible flavors. The bite-size, crunchy cubes will tempt you to enjoy more than one. Flavor varieties include: hazelnut, chocolate, vanilla, dark chocolate, lemon, coconut, raspberry-yogurt, cocoa & milk and blueberry-yogurt, along with Italian Blends — Espresso, Tiramisu, and Cappuccino.
Loacker Classic 45g Wafers are the perfect on the go snack. Our single serve packs contain eight satisfying wafer fingers, each with two layers of crème nestled between three crispy wafers. The seven varieties offer moments of pleasure for all palates and are available in many different formats. The small Minis are wrapped individually and can therefore easily be put into a pocket, handbag, or backpack.
Celebrate Easter 2019 with a colorful bunny shaped box decorated with a lovely spring floral design. The charming green gift box is filled with 9 playful foil wrapped Belgian chocolate Easter eggs. The assorted milk, dark, and white chocolate Easter eggs are an annual favorite for chocolate lovers of all ages.
French cookie company Michel et Augustin which has been rapidly making a name for its delicious cookies in the U.S. Available for purchase at select retailers around the country and via Amazon, the cookies are also served in Delta’s first class cabin and are stocked in the offices of major companies around the world including Google, Uber, Twitter, Facebook, Bloomberg, etc. Current flavors include Dark Chocolate with a Pinch of Sea Salt, Milk Chocolate with Melty Caramel and Chocolate and Toasted Hazelnut.
A carefully crafted snack, My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream is made with a scoop of premium ice cream wrapped in pillowy soft mochi dough. Available in various flavor varieties and sold in 6 pack boxes nationwide.
The iconic NYC institution and ultimate one-stop shop for all baking needs and delicious baked goods. They are offering new Easter/spring-themed baking and decorating classes and sweet treats available in-store (118 West 22nd Street).
Award-winning cake decorator and co-owner of NY CAKE Lisa Mansour and her expert team will teach how to make and decorate fun and clever Easter-themed treats at the newly expanded NY CAKE Academy classroom that just re-opened in the fall. The classes will showcase basic and advanced decorating techniques such as flowers and bunnies galore, and the schedule has fun classes tailored for both kids (a real boon for parents seeking activities to occupy their little ones during the Easter break) and adults.
KINDER JOY™, a 2019 Product of the Year award winner, is all about creating special bonding moments between parents and children through the elements of surprise and joyful play. Our mission is to inspire parents to spark, share, and celebrate the simple joys of childhood with their kids, every day. KINDER JOY™ is a two-in-one treat: half smooth cocoa and sweet cream topped with crispy wafer bites, half mystery toy. To enjoy, simply pop, peel, scoop, and play! ($1.59)
Easter Cocktails To Enjoy
SVEDKA SUNNY SUNDAY SMASH
- 2 Parts Svedka Clementine
- 1 Part Elderflower Liqueur
- 1/2 Part Lemon Juice
- 4 Parts Soda Water
Combine ingredients except soda water into shaker tin. Fill with ice and shake. Pour into Collins glass over ice. Top with soda water. Garnish with strawberry, mint and orange slices
RUFFINO TOP OF THE DAY
· 3 parts Ruffino Sparkling Rosé
· 2 parts grapefruit juice
· ¾ parts Grand Marnier
· Orange & grapefruit wedges
Build in a highball glass with ice. Garnish with a skewer of orange and grapefruit wedges.
RUFFINO PEACH THYME BELLINI
· 3 parts Ruffino Prosecco
· 1 part peach puree
· One drop of bitters
· Sprig of thyme
Place peach puree into the bottom of a chilled flute. Fill glass with Ruffino Prosecco, add bitters, and stir. Garnish with a sprig of thyme.