TJ’s Web Dev Logs: A New Series
I know I created a series of tutorials and thoughts on creating a Firebase filter-able list. (Part 1, Part 1.5, and Part 2). Don’t worry, I didn’t abandon them. But I would like to rewrite them though as part of my thought and development process.
Currently, I have built my first two (2) Polymer Web Components.
The first one is a simple layout wrapper to set a universal navigation header and drawer for my projects.
It’s a simple layout system that lays out headers, drawers and main-contentbeta.webcomponents.org
And the other one is a simple Polymer routing system that uses route patterns to navigate through custom-made page elements. It is inspired by Paul Lewis and Surma Supercharged episode on Routers, which was the basis for the Chrome Dev Summit site that Paul Lewis did.
It’s a simple routing system that changes the app’s viewport depending on the route given from the url.beta.webcomponents.org
I’m planning to create post on how I created these, especially the qairoe-app-router, and how they are going to be used.
I am currently developing a Polymer CLI Generator, inspired by Rob Dodson, to create a boilerplate for my projects that uses these two. I’ll be writing a post on it as well.
Well, I guess that’s all for now. I would love to get feedback on all my works and if you have found a bug, please don’t hesitate to post an issue in their respective github repos and if it’s really useful to you, give me a heads up on it (or a star… that’s ok as well).