How to Make Hair Beautiful | Shine and Silky For Natural Way
Shiny and healthy hair is an easily achievable goal, provide some time to hair care and follow these helpful all-natural healthy hair tips.
Eating right and healthy:
Diet plays an important role in hair growth. Protein is essential for long hair so make sure you are getting enough protein in your diet. This can be done by increasing your intake of protein rich foods like dairy, fish, pulses, nuts, eggs, lean meat and soya.
Eggs Hair Mask:
Eggs are natural hair conditioners and hair cleansers that are high in protein and can be applied from the scalp to tip of the hair. An egg provides the hair with the following:
- Potassium to heal damaged hair
- Vitamin B12 that promotes growth of new hair
- Fatty acids for natural shine to hair
- Vitamin A remedy for hair breakage
- Vitamin D remedy for hair loss and balding
- Calcium for extra hair growth, which is also a solution for dry hair.
Egg Yolk, Honey and coconut Oil:
In this the egg is the protein supplier, honey is a moisturizer and coconut oil brings in the shine to the hair.
- 1 egg yolk (separated from the egg white)
- 1 tablespoon organic honey
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil
- In a clean bowl, put the egg yolk along with the honey and oil.
- Use a small spoon to mix the three and apply on hair from the scalp to tips.
- You can add a few drops of essential oil of your choice in case you don’t like the smell.
Egg, Lemon, Henna and Water:
The use of henna and egg on hair comes from our grannies. Look at this simple hair mask recipe that you can prepare to apply eggs and henna to your hair.
- 1 egg 1
- small bowl of henna
- 1 small cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- Whisk the egg in a bowl, add henna, lemon juice, and water to make it into a smooth paste.
- After applying the maks, wait for 2 hours.
- Rinse your hair with tepid water, followed by shampoo.
For More Info : http://tnbntv.com/make-hair-beautiful/