2018 Year In Review
Dear Tokenomy Community & Supporters,
As 2018 comes to a close, we wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for the support we have received this past year.
In a memorable year of highs and lows, we remained focused to deliver on our promises to build a global token platform and to foster quality relationships with strategic partners to grow the token economy sustainably.
We are particularly proud to highlight the following accomplishments:
- The Tokenomy Exchange is up and running with 20 tokens trading with 4 currency pairs (BTC/ETH/USDT/TEN)
- Tokenomy Launchpad has been live since July 2018. We have hosted two successful token sales thus far (Playgame, Lyfe) with more in the pipeline including HARA and XCARD, which enables spending crypto tokens via Tokenomy payment cards
- We have recruited more top talent from tier one global banking and technology backgrounds as senior management of Tokenomy
- We have established a strategic joint venture with TokenMarket, the largest token advisory service in Europe, to work on institutional advisory and security token projects
- Our regional brand and presence has expanded to Thailand, Vietnam, India and China through partnerships with other exchanges, blockchain projects and investor communities
2019 is going to be yet another exciting year — there is still a lot more to accomplish, and we look forward to working with you in the years to come.
On behalf of the entire team at Tokenomy, we wish you all the best in the New Year.