The Marks of Fate
They say the Mycelium Mines contain an ancient secret, hidden in the forgotten passages. A trace of the unspoken rituals and powerful magic… Could it bear the answers you search for? It is time for you to go down there… again.
We are thrilled to welcome you to Mycelium Mines once again for a special event called “The Marks of Fate”. The event is an addition to The First Adventure also known as our pre-alpha.
- After completing the main quest you will be assigned 1 of the 4 Marks of Fate randomly.
- Only 6000 Marks of Fate are available, 1500 of each type.
- The game is playable on the Elixir launcher.
- To play the game you need to have an access code.
- Access codes will be distributed using our socials: Twitter, Discord, and Telegram as well as collaborations with content creators and partners.
- Use your access code on our page on the Elixir, download the launcher, and install Tollan Worlds.
- Marks of Fate will play a big role in our next demo where bearers of such marks will unlock exclusive content and abilities that could lead to a great treasure. More information on it later this year.
The Guardian was accidentally created during a complex ritual, that involved the four essential aspects of magic: Sevend (Light), Keth (Darkness), Tah (Movement), and Elve (Rest). Bearers of any artifacts, that are truly connected to these aspects, can use their power to cast certain spells and effects. These artifacts are a very rare occasion, and people believe, they can change their owner’s fate, for better or worse. Thus, they are often called “Marks of Fate”.
The soul of the Guardian is held within a Soul Stone and contains all four magical aspects combined.
When this Soul Stone gets destroyed, one of the released aspects manifests into a Mark of Fate, connected to that aspect. The Mycelium Magic of Altar decides which aspect to assign when the Soul Stone is destroyed, and the Altar, as we know, is unpredictable…
- What is the Mark of Fate?
- Each Mark of Fate is an in-game item and ERC-1155 token on the Polygon blockchain. As mentioned above the utilities of each mark will be unlocked during our next demo.
- Do I have to pay for gas?
- No, the mint is absolutely free, we pay for gas — you get a better user experience.
- How to play it?
- You will need to download the game from Elixir launcher.
- How do I know which Mark I will get?
- For determining the type of Mark we use the decentralized randomization solution VRF by Chainlink, so nobody including us can control which Mark anybody gets.
- How is it different from The First Adventure?
- It is The First Adventure, the updated/expanded version of it where now The Comic Burning event ended and was replaced by the Marks of Fate event.
- Will there be more updates/events/additions to The First Adventure?
- No, The Marks of Fate is the last addition to The First Adventure.