Virus scan stops before reaching 100 percent in my Norton product
Hello friends we are here for your help mainly we are Norton Antivirus technical Support team. If your Norton antivirus is not working properly and you are searching any number regarding to your Norton , for instant help, so we work here, you can also get help from our blog. We are provide the best solution for Norton antivirus. Now here we will discuss about a new issue and it’s solution.
Mainly this problem has been fixed in the latest update for your Norton product. If you want to get the latest updates, run Live Update until there are no more updates available.
If this problem occur again and again then you continue to encounter this problem, check for newer video adapter drivers and update them on your computer. Also, uninstall any third-party security product which may conflict with the virus scan. This issue can also occur due to a virus infection.
1. Open your computer and Start your Norton Antivirus.
After that open the main window, click Security, and then click LiveUpdate.
2. If Norton Antivirus LiveUpdate is finished, then click OK.
3. After that Run LiveUpdate until you see the message, “Your Norton product has the latest protection updates.”
4. Exit all the programs, and restart the computer.
Update the video adaptor Driver
1. Open your computer and go start menu or press window +R it will show you
2. After that type in the following text, and then press Enter.
3. After that in the Device Manager window, double-click on Display adapters.
4. After that Right-click on the name of the display adapter and select Properties.
5. On the Driver tab, check whether the graphics card driver is up to date or not.
If the driver is outdated, you need to update the download and install the latest version of the graphics card driver.
6. Depending on the graphics card manufacturer, select one of the following:
Ensure that you select the correct version of operating system (32-bit or 64-bit) to get the right update.
7. Restart the computer and check if the issue has been resolved.
If the problem persists, go to Step3.
If you are fixed you problem then ok or if it will not work so here we have another reason for this issue.
Download and run Norton Power Eraser
Uninstall any non-Symantec security product
This can be a issue and here we have a good solution for it just click the link and get the best solution.
We provides also a technical support for our Norton Antivirus Users. If you have any kind of issues regarding to Norton Antivirus and searching the best technical support and also a number to contact us then just browse our link and get the best tech help.