- Why do your variable have to be above your function invocation?
2. Why do we write
'use strict' at the top of every JS project?
- Strict mode prohibits some syntax likely to be defined in future versions of ECMAScript.
- It prevents, or throws errors, when relatively “unsafe” actions are taken (such as gaining access to the global object).
- It disables features that are confusing or poorly thought out.
3. How and why do we write comments in JS code?
/* and end with
*/. Any text between
5. Did you finish your Homework Project? Make sure to bring it into class.