Started in 2014, WWWPromoter is a reputed advertising network located in Canada. It is working with many of the top brands and potential publishers. The technology behind wwwPromoter ads is RTB (Real Time Bidding) and it works on CPM and Pop based revenue models. They have worldwide traffic, in over 180 countries accepts global traffic publishers. WWWPromoter review every site before approval.
Requirements for Publishers:
- WWWPromoter accepts sites having 1 million+ monthly impressions. But, there are some low traffic sites which got approved with this ad network.
- They accept high-quality content and impressive web design must not host illegitimate content such as hacking, spam etc.
- Sites must not violate copyright laws. It doesn’t accept the download, pirated and streaming sites.
- Publishers must not generate clicks through bots or software
Features of WWWPromoter:
- Premium ads available in all standard sizes of display ads and pop ups.
- Publishers get paid through Net 15 basis. Minimum threshold payout is $10 with PayPal, Payoneer and Wire Transfer.
- High fill rates and Competitive CPM rates. Allows publishers to filter ads as per priorities.
- Publishers can track performance and earnings in real time.
- 24×7 Dedicated support
- Minimum deposit for self-serve is $500
- Advertisers can request a refund of the remaining amount.
- Adverts are approved or denied within 24 hours.
- Publishers are allowed to use maximum of 5 banner ads per page.
WWWPromoter works excellently with huge sites having Tier 1 traffic which means the site must have the majority of traffic from US, UK, Canada and European. Publishers must set reasonable prices for achieving 100% fill rates. wwwPromoter allows publishers to use passback tags if there are no ads available to fill ad space.
Hope the WWWPromoter Review will be helpful for both advertiser and publishers. In case you have already used it, please share your experience with us in the comment section below.