Why You Need To Download Picpal — As Told By “Friends”
“Friends” has been off the air for over ten years now and yet, it’s still one of the most relevant sitcoms out there. The show still has us laughing to this day, and now that all episodes are available on Netflix, the binge-watching never ends.
So while “Friends” might technically be over, it’s very much alive in pop culture. In that case, what better show is there to introduce Picpal, a new social media, collage chat app that allows users and their friends to be featured in sharable, updatable picture collages that capture memories as the day goes on?
Monica, Rachel, Phoebe, Chandler, Ross and Joey all approve.
Don’t believe me?
Here’s why you need to download Picpal, as told by “Friends.”
1. You and your friends can be in a Picpal collage — together!
2. Which means you can say “hi” to your friends, whenever you want!
3. You can let them know how you’re feeling…
4. You can let them know you’re bored
5. You can share unbelievable moments with them — in real time!
6. You can all be there for each other, whenever you want!
7. You can make them jealous of your awesome adventures…
8. Or invite them to join you
9. You can ask them for advice
10. Share your meal plans with them
11. Be judgemental with them
12. Outweird them
13. Match your outfits
14. Or even just share your day with them
15. But no matter what, you’ll be together. And that’s what counts.
So while you may never see a new episode of “Friends,” they’re still there for you. And so is Picpal!