A week in trade.io
- FIAT DEPOSITS ARE NOW LIVE! We’ve been promising that this is coming for a while and you can now consider the fiat on-ramp delivered! We’re proud to be one of the very few exchanges offering direct fiat deposits. Exciting times! Grab your pennies, and find out more.
- Wait, there’s more good news! We’re calling all loyal liquidity pool members… Do you have 2,500 TIOx or more locked in the liquidity pool? Great! It’s the perfect time to make a fiat deposit. Why? You’ll pay zero fees for the transaction. That’s right, we’ve got the payment service provider (PSP) fee covered. Find out more.
What’s coming up
What’s better than blockchain? Two blockchains! What’s better than two blockchains?
You get it…
Well, next week folks, we’ll be adding FOUR blockchain-based tokens to our exchange in the form of:
- IOTA — a permissionless ledger for the Internet of Things;
- Tron (TRX) — the mighty blockchain OS;
- KIN — app-industry reformer;
- Snowgem (XSG) — a new Zcash-based cryptocurrency.
Exciting or what?
If you enjoyed that — hold onto your hat, because the good news keeps on coming! Very soon, we’ll be adding another three cryptos to the exchange, in the form of:
- The secure, independently scalable and fully interoperable blockchain ecosystem — Komodo;
- Ripple’s gross settlement and payment token — XRP;
- The awesome dApp platform — AION.
Our snazzy TIOmarkets website is alive and kicking!
TIOmarkets’ new website is up and ready to roll! Have you checked it out yet?
Next step, world domination — obviously. But first, we need to open the trading doors! The countdown is well and truly on, stick this date/time in your diary: 28th May, 09.00 BST. Be there or be rectangular!
There’s never been a better time to snap-up one of the TIOmarkets subscriptions. You still have a bit of time left to bag a minimum of 150 USD saving by signing up pre-launch. Hurry, time is ticking!
Stories that we enjoyed
- 86% of senior executives interviewed believe that blockchain technology is broadly scalable and will eventually achieve mainstream adoption.
- Why is this cool? Because mainstream adoption means more buyers, which means increased demand, which means a decline in supply, and that means your portfolio goes UP (potentially). Read more.
- Major car manufacturers Honda and General Motors (GM) are jointly conducting research on electric vehicle and smart grid interoperability using blockchain tech. Why is this cool? Because it’s two massive brands moving into the blockchain space, which encourages confidence in the technology and can help speed up mass adoption (see above!). Read more.
- Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse has argued that the biggest banks have a strong reason to embrace crypto and blockchain innovation, despite the apparent threat it poses to their current oligopoly. Why is this cool? Well, if you own XRP (coming soon to trade.io!), it’s very good news.
- If not, it’s still a good sign of a positive institutional move toward crypto and, therefore mass adoption (see above, again.) Read more.
That’s all for this week, folks!
Catch you next time.