Welcome to your weekly helping of all the latest and most awesome news from your favorite crypto partner.
Ready? Let’s go!
A week in trade.io
- This shouldn’t be news to you, but just in case — our sister company, TIOmarkets, hit a mammoth milestone of 10,000 sign-ups!
- We cut the ribbon and smashed the champagne bottle! Our trading doors are officially OPEN! You have 30 days from our launch on May 28th, 2019 to get a free subscription package. TIOmarkets is one of the only forex brokers to offer trading accounts in fiat and crypto! Sign up for 30-days free trading.
- ICYMI — we’re now accepting fiat deposits on trade.io and, since we announced this news last week, we’ve had a BIG influx of account registrations. The more the merrier!
- trade.io took center stage at the iFXExpo, held in Cyprus, last week. With TIOmarkets’ Helen Astaniou (CMO) using the exchange as a case study. This was the biggest iFX ever, attended by with thousands of fintech professionals. Check it out.
- We added another three coins to the exchange — IOTA, Snowgem, and COY are ready and waiting for you! Start trading now.
- Have you seen our recent CoinAnalyst interview yet? Well done, if so. And if you’ve not watched it… shame on you! Only kidding! Head over to YouTube now to catch our exclusive tête-à-tête with Pascal Lauria, CEO of AI-powered trading platform, CoinAnalyst. Watch it now!
Welcome Joaquim Pedro Antunes to the trade.io family
trade.io welcomes Joaquim Pedro Antunes as CTO, replacing Marcin Zduniak
Joaquim Pedro (“JP”) Antunes will assume CTO duties effective June 1st. JP will be replacing Marcin Zduniak, who after being employed with trade.io for close to a year, will be leaving the company to move on to other projects.
JP has over 20 years experience in IT, most recently being CTO of Stork & Crow BV in the Netherlands. At trade.io he will be tasked with continuing to improve upon the exchange, both in terms of trade execution and new product offerings.
In order to prepare, JP has been with trade.io since mid-April working closely with Marcin and the rest of the development team. As a result, he is ready to assume the CTO position immediately upon officially embarking on his new role. Read more.
trade.io fact of the week
Did you know? … Our amazing support team works around-the-clock to help you, our awesome community, with any problems, questions or queries you might have.
Even better, we promise that we’ll turn around ANY issue within 24 hours. How d’you like that?!
So, if you need help, don’t be shy — get in touch, now!
Stories that we enjoyed
- Bitcoin price raises bull flag in preparation for a possible move higher. Why is this cool? The crypto market is still dominated by Bitcoin — the King of Cryptocurrencies.
- When it sneezes, the market catches a cold. When it is fighting fit, everything is rosy! In short, Bitcoin going up is a good thing! Read more.
- The Dubai Land Department (DLD), the real estate arm of the Executive Council of Dubai, has partnered with UAE-based Mashreq Bank to release a blockchain-based mortgage platform. Why is this cool? It’s an example of a traditional service potentially being transformed with the power of blockchain. Which could then lead to further innovation and mass adoption. Woohoo! Read more.
- The Bitcoin symbol has been added to Microsoft Excel. Users of the spreadsheet creation software will soon be able to include the Bitcoin symbol as a currency when recording financial data. Why is this cool? Microsoft is a household name and everyone has used an Excel spreadsheet at some point. The fact that one of the biggest companies in the world has accepted BTC as a currency on a flagship product is great for recognition of Bitcoin and the industry as a whole. Yay to mass-adoption! Read more.
That’s all for this week, folks!
Catch you next time.