Webinar On Difference Between Mentor, Coach, and Manager in Motivating Employees to High Performance
Learn the role of a mentor, coach and manager in team engagement and employee loyalty.
Successful career management by employees means accountability and getting formal and informal feedback, Talented human capital will be the prime ingredient of business success in the future. Organizational culture that values mentorship and coaching and includes constructive and timely feedback
Why should you attend:
- Managing employees and motivating them to achieve their best requires a variety of skills
- Understanding the difference in the role of a mentor vs. role of a coach vs. a role of a manager will help managing employees
- Learn how to effectively use different skill sets to engage employees is key to being a manager
- Managing your career using a mentor, coach and a good manager will provide you the feedback you need.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Learn the different skills to mentor, coach, and manager
- Learn the role of a mentor, coach and manager in team engagement and employee loyalty
- Successful career management by employees means accountability and getting formal and informal feedback
- Learn how to use all three skills and what to expect from each different role in providing career enhancement
- Learn the role of feedback from the three different types that can enhance your career
Who Will Benefit:
- HR Managers
- Senior Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Employee Relationship Manager
- Staffing Manage
Valerie Pelan Valerie Pelan has been consulting and providing Executive coaching for over 10 years.
She provides her corporate clients with a strategic and global perspective that combines her business experience working in Fortune 100 companies and her experience as an entrepreneur. As President of Integrated Focus, she provides leadership coaching to leaders and high potentials: her areas of expertise are executive presence, career transitioning and leading change.
She works with the owners and executive teams in mid-sized companies providing Strategic Planning and communication skills.
Valerie was featured in Jan. 2009 Dallas Business Journal. Her clients agree she provides a strategic perspective on leadership and team dynamics that improves performance and positively impacts business results.
Valerie’s 20+ years in Fortune 100 companies included strategic organizations such as product management, competitive and financial analysis, regulatory affairs and service implementation.
Valerie has worked with C suite leaders to VP and business owners and their executive teams. She is certified by the global standards organization, ICF and mentors and assesses coaches as part of their coaching certification. She is certified in over 15 assessments giving her flexibility and adaptability to work in various organizational cultures: MBTI — Myers Briggs, DISC, Extraordinary Leader 360, MLQ 360, Lominger Voices 360, Hogan Inventories, Winslow Behavioral Profile, and Conflict Dynamics Profile.
Valerie has been a leader in the community and continues to serve on non-profit Boards. She speaks at National and global conferences on Coaching, leadership, and Communication skills. She has MBA in Economics and is an adjunct professor at University of Dallas College MBA program in the College of Business.
Twitter Follow us: https://twitter.com/TrainHR1
Linkedin Follow us : https://www.linkedin.com/company/trainhr
Facebook Like Us: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trainhr/1540069582910166