5 Incredible Reasons To Visit Mumbai
A city that never sleeps, a city of dreams, an intoxicating city, the financial capital of India — these are just a few adjectives that are used to describe Mumbai. While it is all of these, there is certainly much more to it. No wonder, it sees nearly millions of visitors every year from different parts of the world.
Cheapest flight tickets have made travelling to Mumbai convenient and affordable. With incredible cheap domestic flight, you can travel from any part of the globe and explore the eclectic mix of attractions waiting for you.
The reasons why you should go ahead and plan a trip to Mumbai at the earliest are many.
1. It introduces you to the contrasting sides of life. While life in Mumbai is fast-paced for one and all, it’s the striking contrast between those of slum dwellers and glitterati that makes a great difference to the city and offers an intriguing experience to the tourists.
2. Mumbai is a foodie paradise. Its street food and the range of international cuisine are equally appealing. A bustling café scene is also a great add-on. Chowpatty is one of the most popular spots to explore the local delicacies and as far as fine dining is concerned, there is again a wealth of options to explore.
3. There are things in Mumbai that you just won’t find elsewhere. The journey of a dabbawala, the Dharavi slum spread over 557 acres and the dhobi ghat, better known as Mumbai’s human washing machines are sure to leave you astonished.
4. A forest in the middle of a super active, super busy city is indeed a rare thing but Mumbai’s Sanjay Gandhi National Park is an attraction of this kind. It is home to diverse wildlife and the greenery is the perfect answer to city’s skyscrapers, traffic and crowd.
5. Mumbai’s retail therapy works wonders for everyone. The city offers an ultimate shopping experience and has something to suit every preference and budget. For serious street shoppers, Bandra is the ideal place to head to, Palladium Mall is one of the finest malls. Colaba Causeway, Crawford Market, Chor Bazaar, Fashion Street and Zaveri Bazaar are the other destinations to pamper the shopper in you.
Mumbai holds surprises that go beyond imagination. Plan a trip to the city with low domestic flights deals and explore the various aspects of this amazing Indian destination.