The Perfect Balance Of Nature, Culture And Architecture In Odisha
The long coastline, diverse landscapes, fabulous culture, amazing food and various iconic temples and sites make Odisha one of the most sought after destinations for tourists, both locals as well as foreigners.
The Biju Patnaik International Airport in Bhubaneshwar offers great connectivity with other major cities of the country. There is also a wide selection of international flights for those travelling to and from different parts of the world. Also, travelling has now become convenient and you can easily book your cheap tickets online at attractive rates and save big on your journey.
There are many elements that add to the popularity of this destination for global travellers. Here are a few of them.
- Where else in the world can you witness the unique phenomenon of the sea receding back by as much as five kilometres and giving you a chance to literally walk on the sea bed. This is none other than the spectacular Chandipur Beach.
- The famous Raghurajpur village introduces you to the unrivalled artistic heritage of the state. Every household here is involved in nurturing traditional paintings, dance forms and handicrafts, stone carvings and wood carvings.
- The entire region boasts of an incredible biodiversity. The mix of rich flora and fauna makes this state a must visit for nature lovers. It is home to all kinds of forests, perennial streams and waterfalls.
- Odisha houses the world’s second largest brackish water lake — Chilka Lake. It’s here where you can indulge in memorable bird watching and dolphin watching experiences
- Bhitar Kanika is yet another natural paradise and also the second largest compact mangrove ecosystem in India. Both a sanctuary and a national park, it is home to an amazing variety of rare and endangered species. It is also an important nesting site for the Olive Ridley Sea Turtle.
- Odisha serves some of the best food in the world. There is variety, flavour, simplicity and richness that give a great culinary experience to the foodies.
- The rich ancient history of the region is visible in its famous religious and historic sites such as the Jagannath Temple,
- Sun Temple, Lingaraja Temple, Udayagiri and Khandagiri Caves and in the Buddhust remains in Ratnagiri.
Many experiences of varied nature are waiting for you in Odisha. Book your lowest domestic flights and make the most of your holiday by unwinding, exploring and enjoying in a destination as serene, sublime and diverse as Odisha.