I will not argue the abortion point with you, as I’ve yet to see an effective discussion where one side cites religion. But would you maintain your opinion, that tax payers' money shouldn’t fund things that clash with their beliefs, when it comes to:
- Tobacco farmers subsidies
- Tax exemption for religious organizations
- Military programs that do not serve our actual defense
- “Security” programs that undermine democracy
- Black site prisons, where some of the atrocities we admonish other countries for, are carried out by Americans
We all object to (some of the) things the government does in our name, with our money. We’d all like to believe that the people we elected manage the budget to cover every/most of the citizens’ needs. Some citizens, sadly, need the assistance Planned Parenthood offers. It’s not all about abortions, and it’s almost always a hard decision. But you seem to be ok with denying those citizens service, while at the same time financing things that are objectionable to other people (see partial list above).