Doterra insect repellent is the safe and natural option this summer
DOTERRA BUG REPELLENT REVIEW
For the best outdoor natural protection choose Doterra terrashield bug spray, so you and your family can be safe against everything Mother Nature can offer.
Essential oils provides a vapor barrier for plants, protecting them from potential threats in their environment. Doterra terrashield spray contains powerful essential oils and other plant oils known to provide outdoor protection in a natural, safe way.
Doterra bug repellent contains a select blend of essential oils including Ylang Ylang, Cedarwood, Catnip, Lemon Eucalyptus, Litsea, Arborvitae, Nootka, and Vanilla Bean Absolute — all of which possess specific chemical compounds known to protect against environmental annoyances.
How to use Doterra Terrashield
Apply Doterra terrashield spray to the legs, arms, and neck before going outdoors or diffuse on your patio. Take TerraShield on camping trips or to outdoor events and Spray TerraShield around your door, window seals, and tent.
Ideas on where to use the Doterra bug repellent
- Diffuse TerraShield to protect you from insects during your summer barbeque
- Apply to kid’s arms and legs to help them get the most out of their summer vacation
- To focus on experiencing nature instead of avoiding it, apply TerraShield before a hike
- Apply topically or place on aromatherapy jewelry while camping or on a fishing trip
- Acts as an effective insect repellent
- Helps ward off insects
- Don’t let Mosquitos ruin your outdoor experience, use TerraShield
For more information about purchasing Doterra insect repellent go to our online shop — Click here or PM me and I will get back to you asap…..