Trusted Digital Identity Framework in 6 Tweets or Thereabouts
This is series of tweets I posted earlier today. I am trying to crunch the concept of a “trust framework” into its elemental concepts. This is a work-in-progress intended to encourage discussion. I am more than happy to receive constructive feedback.
- I should be able to present my #trusteddigitalidentity in the way that I choose (professionally, socially, govt). These identities should be regarded as “separate” within different contexts.
2. Central to #trusteddigitalidentity is Consent and Delegation (Authorization). This ensures choice for me.
4. Being a verified person (I am real) makes my #trusteddigitalidentity valuable — important for services such as banking/govt.
5. Finally, all services working together must be part of a platform, or platforms, that ensure privacy and security.
6. Putting these simple pieces together, you can build a country-scale system for #trusteddigitalidentity