Recommendations | I ❤ February 2018
Even thought it is the shortest month of the year, but boy, February was quite interesting. I felt very alert, aware and practiced being present which brought many interesting insights and adventures. Below are some of the discoveries I came across during the month of love.
I ❤ February 2018
Here are some of the tunes that soothed, healed, entertained and got me grooving in February.
Street art: This art form is my favourite. I love Basquiat’s work and what he represented. I like Rhianna’s ever-changing daring energy. Here, the artist Edgar Askelovic combined the both. Love it! (2 mins)
Artists: Subset — amazing group of artists from Dublin.
Drone Show at the Olympics was just class (4 mins)
Music: I love what Drake did with his music video: God’s Plan (4 mins)
- Health Tip: Sleep cycle and how to calculate how long you need to sleep here. (1 min)
- Happenings: Art made out of queue management in Japan’s Comic Market (3 mins)
- Discovery: Sam Cossman dives into volcanos (5 mins)
- Memories: An app that helps you record 1 second of your life for a year. (1 sec)
- Friendship Values — How Ellen defended Oprah agains Trump. Here (4 mins)
- Book of the Month: A letter to a Young Muslim by Omar Saif Ghobash
- Happiness is an inside job. We need to find it in ourselves before we can come together with another. This way we enhance each other’s potential. What makes you happy?
- Just be you. Be a dream come true. Be strong. Be kind.
- The cycle of suffering comes from continuing to seek happiness in all the wrong places
- Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious. — Rumi
- Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud — Angelou
Thank you February. Goodbye Winter :)