What are the five best decisions you have ever made?
- Taking ownership of the results of my life, including being broke, failed relationships, and my personal health. Once I took ownership and responsibility for my results, everything changed.
- Started taking salsa lessons. Insert whatever crazy, odd thing you wanted to do and do it.
- I started asking myself, “Can I just do one?” This changed my productivity for ever.
- I started following my gut. I already knew the best things for me to be doing, the hardest part is trusting myself to do it. Starting a podcastwas one of those decisions.
- Exercising in some form everyday. I spent years eating like shit (frozen pizzas and mountain dew) and sitting around. I had no energy until I started exercising everyday.