To Be Complete
The business I’m in requires being careful and complete at all times.
I gave you the secret how to live an awesome life.
Three questions inside that article 350.
1. What is my biggest gift?
2. How does this serve the lives of others?
3. How can I ship it to them?
We can take some lessons out of a Tolstoj story;
- the time is now, the person you are with right now could help you and you can do good to that person guided by your gift in this precious moment, serving that person -
That’s presenting your gift, serving another human being, shipping it while giving it right there.
However, how simple this sounds, it is. Yes it is. It is simple. Deep down you know this is true.
But not to all of us.
That’s why I need to be more careful.
I told my brother of my discovery. By phone.
He couldn’t figure it out. It sounded like gibberish to him.
What should he answer to those questions?
It made me realise that my context and content are not that obvious to understand for everyone.
And it must be. Yes, it must be. Each and everyone of us must know and understand.
Know it, being able to use it and apply in every day life, simple and with ease.
He said; “I haven’t got a clue what my greatest gift is, how can I know?!”
And he was right. We are not educated that way. It is teached out of us. We were born with it although. Lost it along the way.
So, to be complete, here are three things you can do to get the answers to the three questions;
1. Make a list using the next questions; What do I know? What am I able to do/what are my skills? What do I love to do? Answer these questions one at a time and in this sequence. Put it aside for a couple of days and then add to it. Put it aside once more and add to it later on. Then compare your lists and you will notice there are several gifts or talents. But there is always one among them you feel is at the top, the most important to you. That’s the one. If not, then you are fortunate to be able to combine 2 or even 3 of them.
2. Serving the lives of others. Your gift is often some talent with which you make or do something. You are great at speeching, great at writing, great at influencing, great at researching, great at painting, great at accounting, great at coaching. Whatever it is, it will make a difference to other people’s lives if you give your best of it each day. Your gift/talent will grow even stronger. You might fail of nearly win a lot of times, but you will succeed eventually. People will want to have your stuff. And remember one crucial thing; you have to make or do something that excites other people. make sure you have a lot of contact with the people you want to serve, knowing their motivations along the way and … all the time.
3. Ship it to them. People must be able to get your stuff in a simple and fast way. No devious protocols, guidelines, procedures, conditions to go through before enjoying you product or service. Moreover, whatever you ship, it must be easy to apply in there lives instantly. So, make your products and services simple, easy to use and moreover indispensable and beautiful. Build an online business (the fastest way of shipping things) and read this on how to ship effectively.
You know, I don’t think I am ready yet.
One of these days I will make an E-Book out of it. To connect the dots even more.
For now, this works, you can start and go your way and give what you desire to give.
Let me know what you gave and how well it was received.
I am sure they were grateful.
I am sure you will be grateful.
Love all, play to the max, achieve anything. Be Awesome.
You can read this at http://www.paulricken.nl/blog/ Article 356