No matter if you build a normal site or an autoblog a crucial factor for success is to get backlinks, once for getting direct traffic and on the other hand to get better ranks in search engines that also means traffic. There are many ways you can build links, but here I would like to show you one that proved to be a really powerful one, called a link wheel. The aim of this process is to create posts on Web 2. sites interlinking them and get from each of them a link pointing to your site. This way, we can get great link juice. Though, we use this technique to build links to our autoblogs, it can be utilized for any types of sites.
Building a Link Wheel in 5 Easy Steps
- The first thing you will need is to write 5, at least 500 words long, unique articles based upon the niche your autoblog is about. To get the best results use the niche specific keywords, secondary keywords and even LSI keywords.
- Firstly, you should post the first article to ezinearticles.com and of course put the link of your autoblog in the resources box.
- The next step is to register accounts and post on some powerful WEB 2 sites just like hubpages.com, squidoo.com, WordPress.com, blogger.com. Personally, I think the first twos are must, therefore I always use them. Create posts by using the 4 articles on all of them, with the links to the main site and to another WEB2. site.
- Bookmark you created posts by using some sort of service or software such as ping.fm. You should also Tweet and share on Facebook. This way you will have 2. tier links.
- In order to get more link juice and 2. tier links take all the URLs of your WEB 2. posts, create a feed — you can do that on bulkping.com — and submit it to the best RSS aggregator sites like FeedAgg.
This link wheel based on 5 sites, but you can add more WEB 2. sources and article directories so as to get more high page rank backlinks to your autoblog.
As you can see this backlink building technique for autoblog needs some time as you have to write articles and make the submissions, but it worths. Once, because you will have high page rank backlinks, plus you can get direct targeted, traffic to your autoblog.
If you do not want to waste your time to do it on your own, you can even outsource it for example on fiverr. com or other microjob sites. For some bucks you can have many link wheels built.
Originally published on Wordpress