“Anyone who is not investing now is missing a tremendous opportunity.” — Carlos Slim
It’s that time of the month again!!!
Pay check has just hit the bank account and we are all in the same predicament of wondering what to do with all the newly realized wealth.
Here is one idea — INVESTING! …. You gotta invest now so you can relax in a bit.
These videos give some recommendations for certain stocks across the US stock markets that may be trading at very good value in today’s market and you should take a closer look at.
Again, use this only as a starting point for conducting your own research.
1. 3 Stocks to Buy in September 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emW3rz0f-cg
2. 3 Stocks for September 2019!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VTNMxRMv80
3. 3 Stocks for September 2019 (AND BEYOND): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjodvuqCUac
4. 3 Stocks to buy in September 2019?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZorJpAv29NY
5. Top 5 Stocks to buy | September 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kPyMT59JyE
6. Top 3 Stocks for September 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wdgVNRP3pU
7. 3 Stocks To Buy: September 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIQkg0W-ukI
8. 3 Stocks Im buying now! September 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG-tYUFs8tw
9. Top 10 Stocks September 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4UQb8dGP04
10. 3 Stocks to Buy in September | Value in Volatility: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5HgDbEj_dg
Remember, these are not recommendations by Trove but only a starting point for conducting your own research. Are you a Nigerian looking into invest in any of the recommendations above?? Well, Trove app is just for you. Trove is an app that allows Nigerians invest in both local and foreign assets; stocks, bonds, ETF’s. The Trove app is available for download on the Android and iOS stores.
In case you don’t know how to get started, check out this post How to start buying stocks on the Trove app.
For questions/concerns, please email, call or whatsapp us!
For more information visit our website.
Disclaimer: Trove is a financial technology service that allows users place orders for securities via its mobile application. Trove is not a registered broker-dealer or investment advisor and does not provide personalized or individual investment advice of any kind. Nigerian brokerage services are provided by Sigma Securities Limited, a company duly registered by the Securities and Exchange Commission and US equities provided by Drivewealth LLC, member FINRA and SIPC. The product features provided are meant for informational purposes only and are not intended to serve as a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Trove is not in any way affiliated with companies with listed securities and all information is provided strictly for promotional purposes. All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns.