Bitcoin and Blockchain books, videos and learning resources
One of the common questions I ( Dr. Shiva Kintali ) get these days is ‘I want to understand Blockchain. Where do I start ?’. So I am writing this blog post to collect all my favorite bitcoin and blockchain learning resources to help everybody. Have fun learning.
- Ever wonder how Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies) actually work ? One of the best introductory videos.
- What is Bitcoin?
- How does a blockchain work ? Check out Simply Explained channel for more videos about smart contracts, Blockchain applications etc.
- What is Blockchain ?
- How the blockchain is changing money and business | Don Tapscott
- Bitcoin, the organism | Jeff Garzik
- 19 Industries The Blockchain Will Disrupt
- Top 10 Bitcoin Facts
- What is Bitcoin Mining?
- Decentralized Autonomous Organization. Check out Complexity Labs channel for more videos about Triple-Entry Accounting, Ledger Technology etc.
- Banking on Bitcoin on Netflix
- Cryptocurrency explained on Netflix
- Blockchain and Us
- Bitcoin: The End Of Money As We Know It on Amazon Prime Video
- The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin on Amazon Prime Video
- Magic Money: The Bitcoin Revolution on Amazon Prime Video
- A Beginner’s Guide to Blockchain Technology
- Explaining blockchain — how proof of work enables trustless consensus
- Making Sense of “Cryptoeconomics”
- What do we mean by “blockchains are trustless”?
- Mapping the Blockchain project ecosystem
- 30 Non-Financial Use Cases of Blockchain Technology
- Blockchain Glossary
- Bitcoin Developer Glossary
- Blockchain Revolution by Don Tapscott and Alex Tapscott
- Mastering Bitcoin by Andreas M. Antonopoulos
- Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies: A Comprehensive Introduction
- Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies Online Course by Princeton University
- Blockchain at Berkeley has a series of video lectures.
I will keep updating this post with more resources. Stay tuned. May the Hash be with you.