A new era of staking and rewards
TruFin Protocol is excited to announce the launch of our advanced MATIC staking vault — TruStake — and the game-changing liquid staking token, TruMATIC. Get ready for a deep dive into what TruMATIC is, how to utilise it across DeFi, what has been done to make TruMATIC secure, as well as other key launch details.
What is TruMATIC?
TruMATIC is the liquid staking token users receive when they deposit MATIC into the TruStake vault. It is an ERC-20 token like MATIC and has all the same basic functionality. As soon as you deposit MATIC on the TruStake smart contract, you receive newly minted TruMATIC, based on the exchange rate at the time of staking. As MATIC staking rewards accrue, the value of TruMATIC increases (with reference to MATIC).
- Users will have the ability to stake their MATIC through TruFin’s dApp.
- When a user stakes with TruFin, they will mint a new liquid token — TruMATIC.
- Rewards are restaked automatically, giving an uplift in APY from the compounding effect.
The TruMATIC liquid token is self-custodied, meaning holders have complete control over their TruMATIC at all times, with a broad set of possibilities:
- Target ~5%+ APY: TruMATIC will deliver optimised staking rewards on the staked MATIC. Auto-restaking means your APY rides on the power of compounding.
- DeFi Interoperability: TruMATIC’s token design ensures seamless integration with a myriad of DeFi protocols — from DEXs to lending/borrowing protocols to yield optimizers.
- Liquidity Pools: Get ready for MATIC<>TruMATIC liquidity pools on leading DEXs, enabling a smooth liquidity provision for users seeking to exit their TruMATIC positions.
Security — your trust is our commitment
At TruFin, securing our smart contracts and safeguarding users’ assets comes before anything. The protocol has therefore undertaken three independent security audits by the most distinguished names in the field, Open Zeppelin, Nethermind and Zokyo.
Following a successful beta launch, the TruStake vault is now open to the broader community!
In the coming weeks, stay tuned for in-depth guides on leveraging TruMATIC across DeFi!