TAPS Fundraiser

Only 3 days until the fundraiser. I have been putting everything together this week and making sure everything is accounted for. I’m trying to get the word out about the fundraiser to make sure we have plenty to sign-up for the contests. I have gathered judges for the contests, made the high jump bar, and brought all the prizes for the winnings. The only problem that may interfere with Saturday is the weather…

Last week when I checked it was suppose to be sunny and in the 60s. Great, that will bring a lot of people down to the dog park and we will raise lots of money for the shelter. When I checked the weather this weekend, however, I was very disappointed. SNOW. Rainy snow for Saturday. How could this be happening. Kenze and I have put so much work into this day. I prayed for the weather to change. Anything but rain! I have been checking throughout the week making it my top priory. The snow/rain has been taken out of the forecast but still suppose to be cloudy and the low is 28. Not good.

I have decided that by tomorrow if the weather forecast is not where I will have to cancel. I don’t want to but I know it won’t be worth having it the weather is crappy.

One clap, two clap, three clap, forty?

By clapping more or less, you can signal to us which stories really stand out.