What are the documents required for a Turkish tourist visa
For any Turkish Tourist Visa applicant it is mandatory to submit the following documents while applying in person:
- Any Valid travel or equivalent document (The travel document or the other submitted document should have a validity of at least three months longer than the expiry date of the requested visa)
- Completely filled Turkey Visa application form
- A single passport size photograph of the applicant (It should be placed on the top left side of the Turkey visa application form),
- Documents supporting the purpose and the conditions of the planned visit (e.g. letter of invitation, travel itinerary, round trip ticket, hotel reservation with payment guarantee etc.),
- Guarantees regarding means of subsistence,
- Non-refundable visa processing fee (the amount differs depending on the nationality and visa type),
- If the person applies from a country other than his/her homeland, then he/she should also submit his/her valid residence permit or any document that proves he/she legally stays in that country.
- If the person applies for a business visa, an invitation letter from the counterpart company is also required in addition to the above-mentioned document.