I am a superhuman, a king with a god-complex, an optimist and a love-being. Most people call me Kelvin but I am also known as Tushgeek (get it? A tush kind of geek). I love to observe the world around me and I make attempt to understand some part of it (It’s not my job, why should it be all of it?). I am a true worshiper of God, my source, my strength, my redeemer and my life.
I am your typical tall, dark and handsome young man in his early twenties and to add to that,
- I am smart (I am a genius, you’ll to understand that later);
- I am fun to hang around (when I’m not sharing deep things with you);
- I am funny (that’s if you’re already always smiling, I’m no comedian ;);
- I cook most of the food I eat (One year now into this wonderful adventure);
- I am a writer (it’s probably not obvious to you yet) and
- I am an entrepreneur (simply put, I don’t appreciate lack).
Anything else I might have missed, you will probably figure out during the course of our journey together as writer and reader (I love our combo already ;).
Thank you for stopping by, I hope I took a lot of your time (;D)