JOB VACANCY: Community Manager
Tutor.ng is looking for a community manager to join the communications team at our Yaba office.
As a community manager you will manage internal and external communications. The community manager is responsible for communications, PR, social media, events, content creation, among other things.
It incorporates online tools and in-person networking to create relationships and ultimately build the company’s brand, both online and offline.
1. Content creation — writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
2. Social media marketing — creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties.
3. Events and event planning — attending education events and planning meetups and workshops for the community.
4. Public relations — Managing incoming media requests and building relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns.
5. Customer relations — the Community Manager is also responsible for customer support — answering questions however they come in (phone, e-mail, Twitter) and managing any online feedback forums.
6. Communications/marketing strategy — the Community Manager is responsible for creating strategic marketing/communications plans to provide direction for the company’s public-facing communications
7. Analytics — Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
Location: Yaba, Lagos.
Start Date: ASAP
Of interest? Email firstname.lastname@example.org