How to Earn More on Belacam
Nine days ago, we launched Belacam, which is a social media site like Instagram where users earn money when their photos get ‘likes.’ If you haven’t already registered, you can do so here: https://www.belacam.com/ref/signup.
As the CEO, I’ve browsed through almost all of the 30,000 photos posted, and I’ve begun to notice some tricks and tips that help users earn more.
- Build a following. Users spend the most time on their own feed page, which is the page of all the people they follow. The more followers you have, the more exposure your photos get, and the more likely they are to be liked. Get followers by giving out genuine comments, following others, and giving out likes. Often, users will return the favor.
- Post your own unique photos. For starters, posting copyrighted images or photos you find on Google Images is against our terms and could get your account in trouble. Besides, most users can tell when a photo is stolen from Google Images, and they’re not going to give you a ‘like’ for that. To earn money, you have to post interesting, real photos.
- Post interesting captions. When you have a good caption, users feel a more personal connection to you and your photos. Posting captions that tell the story behind the photo is a great way to get more likes.
- Use unique hashtags. Hashtags are searchable, so they make your photo more discoverable. Avoid frequently used hashtags like #belacam, #nature, and #like4like because so many users post on them that it’s hard to stand out from the crowd. #Dogsofbelacam or #farming are great examples of unique hashtags, and the photos posted there have received more likes than normal posts.
- Use fewer than 6 hashtags. Keep it short and simple. When a user sees a post with 50 hashtags, they often scroll right past it because the post looks like spam. On Belacam, users reward quality content, and the caption and hashtag all play in to making your post a quality one.
- Give likes. As you give likes to other users, they appreciate the money you’re tipping them, and they’ll often follow you or give likes back. Our “Hot” algorithm for the Explore page also ranks posts higher for each like that the poster gives in the previous 24 hours.
As with all social media sites, perseverance is rewarded! When you’ve worked your way up to a few hundred followers, you can expect to easily earn a few dollars for each quality photo that you post.
If you haven’t already, you can register for Belacam here: https://www.belacam.com/ref/signup.