On March 29th at 18:00 we are happy to invite you to IT Education Academy place to test your skills in Web or Mobile Development and get the opportunity for immediate access to Upwork Premium clients and jobs!
Skills Test Event is a 3 hour coding challenge for developers that would like to kick off freelance business from Premium jobs on Upwork, the world’s largest freelancing marketplace.
Reasons to say YES and try yourself to Upwork Premium Pool:
- Double earning potential
- Ability to take exclusive jobs from TOP brand companies on Upwork
- 50% less time for jobs search and getting highly paid projects
- 4 times increase in job invites
- Work on challenging projects that are typically at least $5,000 in value
- Work for fast-growing Startups and Fortune 500 companies
- Participate in quarterly ruffle of iPhone/GoPro/Tablet prize among the participants who joined local skills vetting
Show off your skills and get your Web or Mobile development expertise tested to gain access to exclusive Premium jobs and the Top clients on Upwork.
Skill tests are offered in the following technical expertise (you are free to choose the one, you`re good at):
Web Development: AngularJS, React.js, Backbone.js, Ember.js, Python using Django, Ruby on Rails, PHP (no framework), WordPress, Laravel Framework.
Mobile Development: native iOS mobile app development using Objective-C, native Android app development using Java.
Skills Test Event Agenda:
- 18:00–18:30 — Registration and welcome coffee
- 18:30–19:00 — Presentation about Upwork’s Premium pool
- 19:00–21:30 — Skill assessment
- Middle & Senior Developers
- Representatives of outsourcing companies
To participate, please BE READY with the following:
- Advanced knowledge in Web or Mobile Development
- Own laptop that is set up and ready for use to “work”. During the assessment you will be asked to code in your usual development environment so there is no need to install any new software
- Passport or any other ID (with photo) verifying your identity. Upwork ID verification will be done at the event
Date: March 29
Place: IT Education Academy (Smolenskaya str., 31–33, class 8–9)
Only 50 spots available, so hurry up to save your seat! Apply to participate here.
Skills Testing Event is organized in partnership of IT Education Academy and Upwork.