Whatchu know about this life?
What do you know about, I mean really know about:
- Being completely unable to get out of bed for days straight
- Not showering for days
- Seeing hallucinations of your kids dying
- Cussing out the man you love.
- That man not being your husband.
- Thinking day is night, and night is day for over 48 hours.
- Being unable to care about what you once loved.
- Inventing storylines in your life based on imagined realities.
- Irately, yet professionally calling management to the carpet, and having to away from your job for the sake of your sanity
- Tossing back a bottles worth of shots to keep the anxiety at bay
- Physically attacking the man you love.
- Denouncing relationships that appeared indestructible. And being ostracized.
- Blaming yourself for everything.
- Trying to tune out the voice in your head that tells you everyone would be better off if you weren’t here.