Sharing the 6 tips with your classmate
I went to my friend Asif Ibqal. He knows about Amal through me and told him that I want your suggestion about these questions.
1) Do an internship before pursuing a higher degree to confirm if you like that field.
Ans: He said, absolutely before going to a field and professional job one must know his/her taste. By doing an internship in a field, we gain an experience of which industry and type of job we are fit for. It also develops an interest of the employee towards the job.
2) Don’t do PhD if you want to be an entrepreneur or work in corporate sector.
Ans: He said, I am agreed with that. If a person wants to work in a field and don’t want to study further or if he has no interest in teaching. He should not has to go with PhD. He must have spent his time for job and after that he will be at high ranked in the company.
3) Spent at least one year in your job first.
Ans: He said, if one wants to do M.Sc. or higher study in his/her relevant field he should spent at least a year in the job so that he has professional experience in his study. I will be good enough to know what is going on in the industry.
4) Find your passion and align it with your career.
Ans: He said, it is very important to know about the passion of the employee. If we want to develop our career we first have to find our passion. Because if we go on working without knowing our passion we can make money but we can’t build our career.
5) Decisions are very unique to each person, what’s right for one isn’t right for the other.
Ans: He said, everyone has its own choice, taste, and decision. If someone like engineering he may or may not be interested in the medical or commerce field and same is for other. Everyone has its own point of view about anything.
6) Don’t let other people make decision for you and don’t blame anyone else.
Ans: He said, everyone is responsible for his/her own decision. If I make a decision and after a certain time I realized I have made a wrong decision. It would be my fault. I can’t blame anyone else. I am responsible for my every decision either wrong or right