How To Become An Uber Driver
Check the Following Qualities for an Uber Driver
Uber, a well-known cab service providing company has its branches in many countries. One of the main branches is in Australia. The company appoints any driver with proper care and examination. The company demands some qualities in the driver. No doubt they do not mention all the requirements before the interview, there are few you can know. In order to become an Uber driver Australia , you need to have the following qualities in you.
• To become an uber driver, your must be 21 and above in age.
• You should have driven a 4 door car which is launched in 2006 or newer.
• You should have an auto insurance policy with your name on it.
• You should have an in-state driving license when applying for Uber Australia.
• You should be licensed in US for 1 or 3 years in case your age is below 23.
• For uber sign up, you should social security number.
• You should have in-state plates or commercial plates which are registered currently to become a uber driver.
• For becoming a uber driver, you must pass two tests, driver record check and background check.
Even after the above mentioned points, still there are few points which may confuse you for how to become an uber driver. In-case you do not have any access to a four door vehicle prior, you can also apply for uber signup with the option first drive than access. In case you have just shifted, you need to apply for out-land driving where your past 7 years driving would be checked. Along with this, you also must have a car which passes all the requirements of a uber car.
Henceforth, you need to do a proper collection of documents and proofs so that you can clear the uber driver Australia test.