Hi John, I’m the founder of Uberseller and think that my marketplace optimization SaaS is worth a mention.
Why? We make certain things better and offer functions others don’t have.
Uberseller isn’t just tracking the buybox stock once or twice a day. We track the stock several times an hour and do it on product child’s and merchants basis. Additionally we have a self written algorithm, which filters this data.
We do this because it’s important to know when exactly the sales happen and to see them in relation to the keyword positions and bestseller ranks of your products.
Normal Keyword Tracking tools track the keywords once a day and can find your rank up to the 150th or 300th position.
We track several times an hour and search till Keyword position 700. When you start optimizing new or bad performing products you need to know if what you’re doing has any effect to your keyword positions.
Every product child ranks different, so we give you the option to track each child for a different set of keywords.
With the standard tools it’s more guessing work and their data often bring you to wrong assumptions.
Again the sales. You want to see how sales effect your rank and find out your money keywords. The keywords which generate the most revenue.
Other functions :
- Review club (5000+ verified German reviewers)
- Bestseller tracking (all categories)
- Review Tracking (see when and from who you or your competitors get reviews and how they influence your rankings)
- Price tracking
- Price alarm (notifications if anybody sells your product under a certain price)
- Competitor alarm (notifications if sb. new or not authorized starts to sell your product)
- Negative reviews & questions
- UX Design
- Keyword research
- Webinars & Ranking methodology
- Prepaid & monthly subscription pricing model
- Killer customer support
I’m happy to answer any of your questions and wish you a nice day.
Uberseller Founders :
l. Toni / r. Dawid