We’re looking for a UK Digital Marketing Manager to join our team in London and help us to build the Ugly brand in the UK!
Role: Digital Marketing Manager — Ugly Drinks UK
Reports to: UK Head of Marketing
Location: Camden, London
About Ugly Drinks:
Ugly Drinks is a passionate, rebellious and fun-loving sparkling water brand determined to change the way we drink. We’re now in over 2,500 stores across the UK and have just launched the business in the USA. We are unashamedly ambitious and want to build a global mega-brand.
People are drinking less soda than ever before. In its place, sparkling water provides all of the ice-cold-can refreshment of a carbonated soft drink, but with none of the sugars, sweeteners of artificial ingredients. In the USA, sales of sparkling water have grown by over 50% over the last 5 years and we are leading the charge in the UK.
It’s time for Ugly and it’s time for #theuglytruth. NO Fake News. NO Alternative Facts.
This is an amazing opportunity to drive the top-line growth of one of the hottest brands in one of the hottest categories in UK food and drink.
What are the Ugly products?
Ugly Drinks is a range of 100% natural fruit flavoured sparkling waters with NO Sugar, NO Sweetener, NO Calories and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING Artificial. Just the way we like it.
Currently in four flavours (watch this space for more); Lemon & Lime, Triple Berry, Tropical, and Orange, it’s the perfect alternative to traditionally sweetened soft drinks and when it’s ice cold…hits the spot.
What is the role?
We require a strategic and creative Digital Marketing Manager who is excited by the task of working with one of the UK’s most exciting and disruptive brands. We are looking for someone who has experience building, managing and executing a digital marketing strategy with a focus on the growth and retention of the Ugly customer base.
We need someone with a proven track record who will work closely with the Head of Sales and Brand Manager to build an iconic brand online in the UK. Ugly is set up for rapid growth and we are looking for someone who can drive commercial results and create buzz online with innovation and a deep understanding of the Ugly brand.
Build a winning digital marketing strategy that supports the total annual business plan.
· Design a plan that accelerates the growth of the Ugly E-Commerce channels with a particular focus on Ugly’s Direct-To-Consumer store and Amazon channel.
· Demonstrate true innovation that increases awareness and encourages purchase online.
· Carefully manage the digital marketing budget and use analytical skills to gain clear ROI.
Lead and execute the digital marketing plan to drive measurable results.
· Build performance marketing campaigns to advertise the Ugly brand using Facebook Business Manager and Google Adwords in particular.
· Drive commercial results with well designed, on-brand campaigns that consider the consumer mindset.
· Constantly test and learn by creating new material and reacting quickly based on clear results.
Stay true to the Ugly Brand across all online touchpoints.
· Work closely with the brand manager to maintain the Ugly brand image.
· Design campaigns with the Ugly look, feel and tone of voice.
· Align with the Ugly Performance Team in the USA to share learnings and achieve global consistency.
Understand the Ugly customer journey online and make recommendations to accelerate growth.
· Stay close to Google and Shopify analytics to understand Ugly shopper behaviour.
· Make informed decisions on online development work based on analytics.
· Reduce CPA by making clever developments from analytical findings.
The role is perfect for someone who…
- Has 3+ years experience in Digital Marketing with a proven track record in building and executing digital marketing strategies.
- Has a genuine passion for marketing and brand.
- Is particularly experienced using Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Amazon Marketing Services.
- Has previous experience with E-Commerce Platforms such as Shopify and Amazon.
- Is focused and driven by growth metrics.
- Is passionate about consumer insight and online shopping habits.
- Has exceptional analytical and organisation skills.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to align with a variety of departments, particularly sales and marketing.
- Loves a challenge and approaches problems with a can-do and positive attitude.
- Is not afraid to get stuck into all areas of a business in fast growth.
- Is able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Has a genuine passion for food and drink.
- Is a team player with a great sense of fun!
· Competitive salary + bonus
· As much Ugly as you can drink!
· A dynamic, ambitious and fun working environment
This sounds like exactly the sort of challenge I have been waiting for! So what now?
Well if all the above sums you up then we would love to hear from you immediately!
Please send us a CV and Cover Letter with the subject line:
‘*Your Name*_Ugly Digital Marketing Manager’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
— — —
To find out more about Ugly Drinks, visit: www.uglydrinks.co.uk