We’re looking for a UK Operations Manager to join our team in London and help us to build the Ugly brand in the UK!
Role: UK Operations Manager — Ugly Drinks UK
Reports to: Global Operations Manager
Location: Camden, London
About Ugly Drinks:
Ugly Drinks is a passionate, rebellious and fun-loving sparkling water brand determined to change the way we drink. We’re now in over 2,500 stores across the UK and have just launched the business in the USA. We are unashamedly ambitious and want to build a global mega-brand.
People are drinking less soda than ever before. In its place, sparkling water provides all of the ice-cold-can refreshment of a carbonated soft drink, but with none of the sugars, sweeteners of artificial ingredients. In the USA, sales of sparkling water have grown by over 50% over the last 5 years and we are leading the charge in the UK.
It’s time for Ugly and it’s time for #theuglytruth. NO Fake News. NO Alternative Facts.
This is an amazing opportunity to drive the top-line growth of one of the hottest brands in one of the hottest categories in UK food and drink.
What are the Ugly products?
Ugly Drinks is a range of 100% natural fruit flavoured sparkling waters with NO Sugar, NO Sweetener, NO Calories and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING Artificial. Just the way we like it.
Currently in four flavours (watch this space for more); Lemon & Lime, Triple Berry, Tropical, and Orange, it’s the perfect alternative to traditionally sweetened soft drinks and when it’s ice cold…hits the spot.
What is the role?
We are looking for someone with 1–2 years’ experience in Operations to join our team. We require someone with previous experience working with grocery customers.
There will be a focus on customer relationships and the day to day running of the supply chain. We need someone who possesses both excellent analytical skills as well as a strong competency for communication and thrives on working in a fast-paced environment.
Day to day warehouse management:
· Process & deliver all orders on time in full.
· Daily liaising & trouble shooting.
· Build processes to increase efficiency.
Transport & logistics:
· Working with our 3PL to meet customer KPIs with deliveries.
· Manage logistics processes to generate the most cost-efficient shipping methods to customers.
Stock & order management:
· Monitoring our stock levels against stock in and orders out.
· Highlighting changes in demand to avoid out of stock.
· Basic reporting to the team on stock position & pending orders.
· Work with our Sales team to build reliable forecasts.
· Produce demand & production plans.
· Maintaining strong relationships with our customers supply chain teams.
· Focus on analysis of customer behavior to predict order patterns.
· Management of our e-commerce customer enquiries.
· Produce customer invoices.
· Support accounts receivable.
The role is perfect for someone who…
- Has 1–2 years’ experience in Food and Drink with proven track record.
- Is detail orientated and has good numeracy skills.
- Has a great knowledge of Excel.
- Possesses superior communications skills — written and verbal.
- Has an analytical brain and loves a challenge.
- Is incredibly well organised.
- Approaches problems with a can-do attitude.
- Is not afraid to get stuck into all areas of a startup business in fast growth.
- Has high energy & self-motivation to work in a small, growing business.
- Has a genuine passion for food and drink.
- Is a team player with a great sense of fun!
· Competitive salary + bonus.
· As much Ugly as you can drink!
· A dynamic, ambitious and fun working environment.
This sounds like exactly the sort of challenge I have been waiting for! So what now?
Well if all the above sums you up then we would love to hear from you immediately!
Please send us a CV and Cover Letter with the subject line:
‘*Your Name*_Ugly Operations Manager’ to email@example.com
— — —
To find out more about Ugly Drinks, visit: www.uglydrinks.co.uk