Things that you must not miss in Rio Holidays
Brazil could be said to have been blessed for having Rio de Janeiro in its borders. Having beautiful beaches, magnificent mountains and beautiful landscape it is a divine holiday location. Thus if you are planning holiday to Rio it is best to chalk out the best places in this city as it is impossible to fully visit a city in few days.
The things you must not miss found in Rio are:
• Sightseeing at Lagoa neighborhood: this location in Rio Holidays is known for its majestic views and there are going to be many open air restaurant and cafes to welcome you. This place will also be loved by the people who love walks and jogging.
• Hiking at Tijuka national park: this national park has Pico da Tijuca in its premises which is the highest peak of Rio. Hiking to this peak will give you a great view of the massive city and the Guanabara Bay.
• Party at Lapa neighborhood: being a red light area this place is known for the discos and bars. The vibrant nightlife at these samba and choro along with the quality music forces people to gather and enjoy in the streets of this place.
• Enjoy a cable car drive to Sugarloaf Mountain: the mountain is known for the cable car drives available to its summit. It is 400 meters above sea level and is beautiful with deposits of quartz and granite.
• Sunbathe at Ipanema: listed in the top beaches of the world this beach is lined with many theaters and clubs and has white sand which is best suited for people who love sunbathes. It is a famous tourist spot with rolling waves which look ecstatic.
• Strol at Copacabana: this beach famous its lovely view is a must place in your Rio holidays schedule. A wartime museum, game of volleyball and a promenade awaits you. It is beautiful and magnificent.
• Celebrate the beauty of Christ the Redeemer: the place is like an identification point of Rio. Built at a height of 710 meters it is best to reach the place either by a walk or by escalators.