1. I wanted to participate in such programs like offering by Amal academy but I was afraid to participate in those programs by thinking that either I would be able to complete them successfully or not.
2. Goal: I want to successfully complete Amal fellowship.
3. Tasks: Passion, creative thinking, hard work.
4. First of all, passion is the first thing that one needs to have for achieving something in life. As I mentioned earlier that I wanted to successfully complete the Amal fellowship and for that I needed a passion for enrolling into the program. With my passion I joined this platform.
5. Secondly, the most important thing is to have a creative mind that can generate new ideas and communicate them to others properly. At first I was afraid to speak up to others but this platform provides me a channel to share my thoughts and ideas with others and speak logically.
6. Finally, for completing this project I need consistency and hard work as without these qualities I would not be able to complete this project.
Edhi sab was not educated enough and did not have much resources but he had the passion to help others. He helped others on humanitarian basis. This thing inspired me a lot as it is not necessary to help others by giving your money, you can help others by giving them your advice, knowledge, time etc. If you are in a position to help others then you don’t have to think of resources as you must have millions and billions to help others, all you need is to have the passion and through this you can help others even without money i.e., you can emotionally help others by giving your time and sincere advice. Edhi sab is my inspiration and I tried to learn from his principles of progress. I tried to apply this principle in my daily life and whenever I get a chance to help others I avail this opportunity for example some days ago I helped my friend in the preparation of exams. This thing gave me a peace of mind and I felt contented.
I wanted to participate in such programs like offering by Amal academy but I was afraid to participate in those programs by thinking that either I would be able to complete them successfully or not. I wanted to achieve this to overcome my lack of confidence. I have overcome my shyness and now I can share my thoughts with others.
Experience, challenges, learn, next steps
It proves to be a great experience for me to join Amal fellowship. As it helps me to connect with others and learn new skills. It provides me a platform where I can share my thoughts and feelings with others to overcome my weaknesses i.e., shyness and helps me to enhance my strengths. It requires a great deal of attention for participation. It helps me to think rationally and respond properly. My next steps are to complete this project successfully and then apply these things which I will learn in Amal academy into the practical life.