How To Create Ebooks In Powerpoint For Lead Generation [+ Free Ebook Template]
In fact, our research shows that companies with 30 or more landing pages offering content generate 7x more leads than those with fewer than 10.
But eBook creation can be overwhelming.
Not only do you need to write the content, but you also need to design and format your content into a professional-looking ebook or lead magnet that people will be eager to download.
Let us take care of the design for you.
We recently created this fabulous ebook template for you in Powerpoint, with a page-by-page visual guide.
These templates allow you to:
- Use your time writing awesome content and forget about layout
- Create slick-looking ebooks without the cost of a designer
- Use all of the stock images provided free of charge
- Save your ebook as a professional and attractive PDF — ready to download!
Now you can focus on the writing and we’ll provide the rest!
To customize your ebook template in Powerpoint, all you need to do is:
- Paste in your text
- Drop in your images
- Add your company’s logo
Soon your ebook will be ready to go on a landing page…
…and your website visitors will be scrambling to give you their contact information in exchange for your valuable new ebook!
Save time by using this beautiful ebook template in your content-creation process…
Sharing is Sexy!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Originally published at unfunnel.com on April 19, 2016.