What are “Buyer” Keywords And How Can I Best Use Them?
When conducting niche market research — you NEED to look to target specific keywords that will actually convert into sales.
One of the best ways to do this is to target “buyer keywords” or keywords that show buyer intent, i.e. that someone is in the phase of being ready to buy and aren’t just browsing or vaguely interested.
The most obvious “buyer” keywords known to SEOs and digital marketing pros are search phrases that include “buy”, “review”, “discount”, “cheap” and so on but actually there are hundreds more search terms that show buyer intent that most people just never think of.
The Ultimate Book of Buyer Keywords gives you everything you could ever want to know about converting online visitors from search engines into customers.
Unlock the list of 281 buyer keywords
Search nearly 300 Keywords from over 50 Popular SEO Publications.
Membership Access + Exclusive Tips
This book also comes with “SNEAK PEAK” ACCESS to UNFUNNEL GROWTH LABS for ONLY $1.00 the first 30 days!
Over 150+ Proven Launch Campaigns
With UNFUNNEL GROWTH LABS membership, you also get access to UNLIMITED product and business launch campaigns — proven to generate revenue in 60 minutes or less.
Save yourself hours of searching
Choosing the right SEO keywords for a product or business launch is essential…in any niche.
Keywords + Usage Examples
Not only do we give you the keywords, but we also give you their examples in real-world use!
What happens when a keyword misses the mark? Contact our team and we’ll update the list as soon as we hear the news…
Download The Ultimate Book of Buyer Keywords Now!
(FREE TO EXISTING UNFUNNEL PRO MEMBERS)
Sharing is Sexy!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Originally published at unfunnel.com on June 6, 2016.