Managing Director of Strategic Partnerships — San Francisco
We’re building the first technology platform and solutions team to track impact across the globe.
We are looking for a Managing Director to develop and drive our regional partnership strategy. You will lead a dedicated team, committed to making lasting change by offering a suite of UpMetrics solutions built to help afterschool programs, foundations, and nonprofit organizations measure and understand the impact that they are making in their local communities.
The Managing Director of Strategic Partnerships is a hybrid role, which requires you to build and maintain relationships with partners, provide leadership and support to regional team members, and help facilitate the delivery of UpMetrics solutions — in particular, our premium consulting services. The Managing Director will take on a senior leadership role at UpMetrics, helping drive our overall business strategy, expand our reach nationally, and build our company culture.
- At least 3–5 years in a partnerships role in a sales or business environment, preferably within the K12, foundation services, SaaS enterprise, Business Intelligence or consulting sector
- Prefer at least 3 years successfully managing both local and remote teams
- Significant interest in the community impact or nonprofit sector
- Understanding of running a SaaS sales model is a plus
- Proficiency in structuring and closing complex deals
- Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to build senior level client relationships
- Deep understanding of strategic planning, and execution as it pertains to territory assignments
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong team player and proven experience working across functional departments
Client Relationships Development and Management
- Source and develop new business opportunities across the country, focusing on foundation and nonprofit networks
- Continue to establish and expand the menu and delivery of UpMetrics solutions and services
Management of Strategic Partnerships
- Manage, develop, and support outreach teams located in Philadelphia, Chicago, Los Angeles and San Francisco
- Implement and track internal business objectives leveraging a range of tools including Salesforce
- With company leadership, drive the strategic sales plan across territories and client types
- Collaborate with K-12 solutions, marketing, product and client success teams to support clients
To apply: Email us → firstname.lastname@example.org
Who We Are:
We are a mission-driven company, working hard to empower community
impact organizations to measure success, make informed decisions, and
effectively tell their story. We partner with afterschool programs, schools and
school networks, impact programs, and foundations serving participants all
over the world. We believe in the transformative power of these impact
organizations; our vision is to close the opportunity gap by matching capital
to quality programs.
What We Build:
Our partners rely on our solutions every day. UpActive is our activity
management tool used by hundreds of thousands of staff, participants, and parents to schedule events, send messages, and track attendance. Data collected with UpActive can be integrated in UpMetrics, our premium analytics platform. With UpMetrics, administrators can use data to measure impact, build capacity, and increase access to funding.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
UpMetrics is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical condition.