(100% off Udemy) — Mapkit & CoreLocation in swift and Xcode — Build map features.
- Mapkit and Core location
- CLLocationManager — track user location with Core Location
- MkPinAnnotationView — How to display PIn Annotation view on Your Apps Maps
- MKMarkerAnnotationView — Display Things like images in your annotations when a user taps it.
- MKAnnotationView- Annotate Points on a map
- MKcoordinateRegion — Create Coordinate Regions
- MKOverlayRender — create a trigger Boundaries
- Mkmapview — Display maps in your interface
- How to read the apple developer documentations — Truly a rare skill
Learn MApKit, decipher Apple Documentations.
Display map or satellite imagery directly from your app’s interface, call out points of interest and determine placemark information for map coordinates.
Up your IOS skill by building real MapKit and Core Location feature the right way. But what do I mean by “the right way?” Does Yep, Keep reading.
Equip Yourself with the ability to learn from the apple documentation
Everybody knows the apple docs aren’t very easy to understand and can even be useless at times. so before each video where you will implement a specific class protocol method. or framework I take you through a brief tour of the concept in the Apple developer documentation. We do this straight from the developer docs and through the build in Xcode documentation features and resources. this approach will provide you with more than top MapKit Knowledge. what you will gain in the ability to reference documentation and integrate it in the as a real developer. this is a skill must be learned if you want to learn fast, and the right way…
Who this course is for:
- IOS developer who need to Quickly and effectively integrate MapKit and Core Location Based features in any IOS app.
- IOS Devs who want to further their protocol-oriented programming skills
Originally published at http://upworkdownload.xyz on June 18, 2019.