A short introduction to the USAT Inc. platform
For those in a hurry, here’s a super quick overview of the USAT Inc. platform and how it helps innovators.
What is the USAT Inc. platform?
The United Scientists Association of Technology Inc. (USAT Inc.) is an Australian organisation that utilises blockchain technology to decentralise the intellectual property (IP) process and provide patent holders with greater security. We store, protect, fund, develop, and market intellectual property (IP), whilst protecting the rights of the IP creators.
The IP that is developed by the USAT Inc. platform must be of benefit to humanity and the planet, in accordance with our humanitarian values. We ensure innovators are supported and we provide token holders with strong growth opportunities.
How is IP selected for development?
Anyone can submit their idea to the platform, but the idea needs to pass the selection criteria to be developed by USAT Inc. First, the idea must be something that will benefit humanity /the planet to be considered. Then there are three stages:
- Scientific assessment. The submitted idea is reviewed by a board of scientists who will assess the idea for scientific merit.
- Commercial assessment. If the idea is cleared by the scientific board, then it will be tested for commercial viability. This is to ensure that any IP that gets developed by the platform fills a need in the market.
- If an idea passes both these stages, it can finally be passed onto the USAT Inc. platform, where the platform’s expert teams will guide the project through each step: from securing the patent, to marketing advice, right up to physically building the product (depending on the requirements of each piece of IP).
What is the role of the blockchain in the platform?
The blockchain has two core functions in the USAT Inc. platform:
- A private blockchain is used to protect the patents submitted to the platform. This protects the IP by allowing it to be registered without the details of the patents being open to the public, which prevents IP theft.
- A public blockchain provides a record of USAT Inc.’s activity. Integrity is among USAT Inc.’s core values and so we make ourselves accountable to the public by allowing open access to our records.
What are the strengths of the USAT Inc. platform?
Many! USAT Inc.’s corporate structure ensures that the profit USAT Inc. generates goes back into the platform itself, so that new IP is constantly being funded and developed and the platform itself is always being strengthened and improved. This makes the us resilient and adaptive, allowing us to remain on the cutting edge of innovation and to preserve the value of the platform and the USAT Token.
We are backed by a well-established and esteemed scientific association: the Australian Institute of High Energetic Materials (AIHEM). This is a global network of respected institutions and scientists who have achieved highly in their fields. Most of our existing repository of IP has come from this strong network of scientists who support and believe in the USAT Inc. platform.
We already own a significant store of IP. In fact, we are ready to build our flagship project: the solar-wind farm. Land, build permissions, funding, and a build team have already been secured and we will begin construction of the project within the coming months… and we have many more projects lined up after this!
We have the right people for the job. Our team is comprised of people with expert knowledge, who share our passion for innovation in their work. These are the people who develop and market the IP that the platform accepts, ensuring the success of each project.
Lastly, we live our values and will always act with integrity and responsibility. Everyone on the USAT Inc. team is here because they believe in the platform’s capacity to deliver positive change to the world through the IP it funds and the innovators it helps.
The USAT Inc. platform makes incredible ideas reality.
For more information about our ICO or the first technology to be funded and developed by the platform (our ultra-affordable and clean renewable energy project, Solar-wind technology), visit https://usat.io