What is solar-wind technology?
Here’s a quick look at the new ultra-affordable renewable energy technology developed by the United Scientists Association of Technology and what it can do…
Solar-wind technology has been designed by USAT Inc. to produce clean, sustainable, and affordable renewable energy. Its simple and flexible design means it has many applications and its ultra-low cost makes it highly accessible.
Here’s a quick overview of the technology: how it works, the cost break-down, its applications, and USAT Inc.’s humanitarian mission.
· Ultra-affordable: the Solar-wind farm can produce power for less than USD $0.03 per kWh.
· Ultra-clean: the Solar-wind farm produces no greenhouse gasses, no pollutants or run off, or any other undesired by-products
· Fully-renewable source of energy, as it uses the heat of the sun to run, making it very sustainable
· Reliable: can consistently produce energy at a stable rate, even after the sun has set
· Flexible: can harvest waste-heat from factories/industry to produce power
· Can be scaled to fit any power requirements
· It can be built with no carbon footprint when recycled materials are used for its construction
· Extremely low maintenance due to simple design
· The Solar-wind farm collects water from condensation, which can then be used for irrigation
· It can be built on land that is otherwise unusable: for example, former mine sites
· Extremely low environmental impact: does not disturb the area it is built in or the animals that live there
The design is simple: the Solar-wind farm is easy to scale to meet any energy requirements because it consists of a series of clear tubes connected together, built along a slight slope. Inside each tube is a flat, horizontal plate that helps to absorb the sun’s heat and beneath this are tubes of water which help to trap heat and store it for use after the sun has set. At the top end of the tube, there is a turbine. As hot air rises, the warmed air in the tube has to pass the turbine to leave the tube, which turns it and generates power.
This simple structure gives the technology several advantages. For example:
· It can be built out of entirely recycled materials, making it carbon neutral
· It has a low-stress structure with few moving parts, resulting in extremely low maintenance requirements
· The modular design means it can be easily scaled to suit any power requirements without requiring a custom build
· The technology can be adapted to use the waste-heat from industry to generate power.
· Because all it needs is heat and air to work, it can be built practically anywhere there’s space, regardless of the condition of the land. If there is a slope to build on, this reduces costs even further, as it can use the slope for its elevation instead of building a support structure
· It’s very safe. As the technology doesn’t use chemicals, require water, burn fuel or anything similar, it’s not a dangerous installation.
· It’s low impact. Aside from posts for its foundations, the technology doesn’t disrupt the environment it’s built in.
A beneficial by-product of the design is that it collects water in the form of condensation. This water can then be used for agriculture or land rehabilitation.
Solar-wind farms can produce power for less than USD $0.03 per kWh. This makes them significantly cheaper than all other sources of power on the market. Though power-production varies depending on the conditions of the location, approximately 45m of farm are needed per kilowatt of power required.
The low cost is due to several factors, but primarily the extremely low construction and maintenance costs, combined with the fact that the technology does not require a fuel component to work.
The Solar-wind farm’s design allows it produce power even after the sun has set, making it a very reliable source of power. Additionally, the flexibility of its design means it can be adapted to use the waste-heat generated by factories and industry and convert this into power to offset the operation’s expenses and energy needs.
For energy-intensive operations such as cryptocurrency mining, this makes the technology not only an environmentally-conscious choice, but offers an affordable, off-the-grid option.
For remote areas or countries with unstable infrastructure, Solar-wind technology can provide reliable, clean energy to people in need. Unlike solar panels, Solar-wind farms are extremely cheap to maintain and require no special technical skills to repair. They’re long lasting and hard-wearing, making them ideal for places which have low access to specialist tools and training.
The simple design of the technology means that just about anyone can build them, which means they can be built largely using local labour, thus creating jobs within the communities the technology is built in.
The USAT Inc. team believes that solar-wind technology has enormous potential to make a positive impact on the world, by helping remote communities, to making industry cleaner and more efficient, to providing cities with affordable and sustainable energy. Providing access to clean, sustainable, and affordable energy is more important than ever in today’s world. That’s why we selected solar-wind technology to be our flagship project.
For more information about the project, inquiries, or to get involved, visit https://usat.io
USAT Inc. is an Australian organisation that utilises blockchain technology to decentralise the intellectual property process and provide patent holders with greater security. Through our platform we fund, develop, and commercialise intellectual property for the benefit of innovators, token holders, and the planet. We ensure innovators are supported and we provide token holders with strong growth opportunities.
For more information about our ICO or our ultra-affordable and clean renewable energy project, Solar-wind technology, visit https://usat.io