7 Sexcapades Every Couple Should Try
Talkin about a whole-nother-level!
So, you have great sex with your partner, but, is there yet another level you can take it to? If you really want to step up your game, then it’s time to add some next-level badassery to your bedroom repertoire! Check this out. 7 sexcapades every couple should try!
- Have “no-orgasm sex.” It seems pointless, but no-orgasm sex can break the cycle of your predictable routine. To do this, you have to spend lots of time building intimacy. Looking deep into their eyes releases oxytocin, the bonding chemical that establishes a greater sense of intimacy and increases desire. To brew this sexual chem cocktail, focus less on genitals and more on passionate kissing, putting your hand over his heart, breathing around the top of his neck all the way to the tip of his toes, and by blowing on the left side of his body to stimulate the pleasure side of his brain. Then, when you actually do allow each other to orgasm the next time you have intercourse, the sex will be that much hotter.
- Take a tantric trip together. Developing tantric intimacy is totally worth it for a couple that has been together for five years or more. The breathing, swift movements, and muscle control practices allow couples to share a unique, long-lasting pleasure experience, sans the intense sweating and break-the-bed sex moves. Practicing tantric sex and/or going on a tantric retreat with your partner not only makes your sex life more exciting, but can open up a whole new realm of closeness you didn’t even know existed.
- Get naked in nature. There is a reason sex outside is so exhilarating, and it’s not just because it’s risky business. It has so much more to do with the energy nature brings. Many people can get turned on by nature and are into what’s referred to as “eco sexuality”. Try doing it under a tree in your backyard or at night under the stars for a thrilling adventure that will shake things up and possibly open new doors to your sex life that you didn’t even know were there.
- Try a Kama Sutra position. You think the Kama Sutra contains impossible sex moves that only acrobats can do. There are actually a ton of positions for couples who can’t contort their bodies like Cirque du Soleil performers. For example, the Utphallaka pose, or The Flower Bloom, is just a matter of raising up your vulva higher than your head while lying on your back and having him enter you from above — sounds simple enough, right? Even if it’s a wee bit out of your comfort zone, you should try it at least one time…if not for the sole purpose of being able to tell your friends this weekend that you actually had Kama Sutra sex.
- Make a sex tape together. Yes, it’s a bit risqué, especially if you’re still scarred after what happened to Kim K. But the naughtiness of filming yourselves is exactly why it could be so thrilling if you’re hoping to take your sex life from “bleh” to “BAM!”. If you are super comfortable in your marriage or with your partner, create a video together and watch it while you are having sex to really rev each other’s engines. Just make sure you become the “keeper” of the file and hide it in a safe spot away from the kids. In short, password protect that shit!
- Play unexpected games. Turns out truth-or-dare isn’t just something you play in middle school. Any couple can make this classic game into a very sexual one that can lead to lots of laughs, fun, and carefree banging. If truth-or-dare is not your thing, try engaging in an intense tickle war or a naked pillow fight with your spouse. Creating these new memories with sex games will make you associate fun times in your marriage with intercourse. Plus, the usual initiator of sex between you two will seriously appreciate the much-needed change of pace.
- Strip down in a semi-public space. Keyword: semi. Doing it in a shopping mall or in a park is probably not the best idea if you’d rather not make a trip to the jailhouse. Instead, go somewhere a little more secluded, but still risky, like a store dressing room, on a boat, or in a restaurant bathroom. The added excitement and adrenaline naturally boosts your sex drive and can make any couple feel like Rizzo and Kenickie again.
Make sure to like, share, and subscribe!
What Do You Think?
Please follow and like us:
Originally published at www.forladiesonlyparty.com on August 10, 2015.