What to include in your court listing
Providing a compelling and thorough description can not only entice people to rent your court, but can save you a lot of time responding to messages.
We recommend including as many of the following points (below), to pre-emptively answers any questions court renters might have.
- PHOTOS! Listings with photos are much more popular.
- The days of the week and hours the court is available for hire.
- If your cancellation policy differs from ours, specify the details of your own cancellation policy here.
- Don’t share your details just yet. We recommend keeping your contact information private and sharing that with renters after they have contacted you.
Tips for booking management
- Include a link to a calendar that shows the availability for the court. We recommend using Google Calendar or a tool like Calend.ly. If you are a Google Calendar user, share a link to your calendar so court renters can see when they can book.
- If you don’t use a calendar tool, include a note to users to contact you before booking to check availability.
Still need some help? Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org