UXDA Is The First Design Agency Shortlisted To Banking Technology Readers’ Choice Awards 2016
Banking Technology Readers’ Choice Awards 2016 shortlist is voted by broad international audience of bankers and financial services professionals. UXDA is the first design agency that enters Banking Technology Awards in Best Outsourcing Product/Service category.
“We are honored to be shortlisted in a such a great company with Oracle Financial Services, Intellect Design, Backbase, Mysis and others, especially considering that some of them are our partners already. Actually, the fact that banking and financial service professionals shortlisted financial UX design agency in range with the largest financial digital solution providers, speaks a lot.
It shows that user-centered design becomes really important to financial services nowadays. More and more attention is paid to ensure excellent customer and user experience. And we are happy that the efforts of our boutique agency, to create better future for finance industry, have been noticed,” commented UXDA Founder and CEO Alex Kreger.
This year, Banking Technology readers voted for:
- Best Asset/Investment Management System/Service
- Best Business Intelligence & Analytics System/Service
- Best Core Banking System/Service
- Best Digital Banking System/Service
- Best Emerging/Innovative Technology Product/Service
- Best Outsourcing Product/Service
- Best Private Banking System/Service
- Best Regulations & Compliance System/Service
- Best Risk Management System/Service
- Best Trading System/Service for Sell-Side
- Best Treasury Management System
- Best Retail Payments System/Service
Now in their 17th year, Banking Technology Awards recognise and reward excellence and innovation in the use of IT in financial services worldwide, and the people who make it happen. The winners will be announced at Banking Technologyannual awards ceremony and gala dinner on 1st December, at the Tower Hotel in London.
Founded in London in 1984, Banking Technology has been at the forefront of the print and online publishing for the international community of bankers, financial services professionals, vendors, consultants, analysts and other industry participants, big and small.