Americans Lose $43 During Each Doctor Visit
A research study from Harvard Medical School has calculated how much time patients spend seeking medical care — and the dollar value of their lost time. The results are astonishing!
- Typical visit to a doctor takes 121 minutes of the patient’s time
- Patients spend 37 minutes in travel time
- Patients spend 64 minutes waiting for care or filling out forms and adhoc administrative tasks
- Patients get 20 minutes of face time with the physicians
- Improve Efficiency
- Offer non-face-to-face care
- Reduce excess time burden
- Offer patient-centered care
With Klara, it is possible to achieve all the above solutions.
Klara was founded in 2013 with the vision to change the broken healthcare experience by directly connecting doctors and patients through technology.
Klara’s secure medical messaging platform allows practices to centralize all their medical communication in one simple and secure app.
Doctors and their teams can collaboratively treat and communicate with their patients, as well as talk to external providers and other medical partners (such as pharmacies, labs, and insurance companies) to streamline patient care.
Patients can connect to multiple practices to have direct and convenient access to their care teams bundling their medical communication (and data) in one powerful app.