Mango Coconut Fudge
Yummy, gluten free, eggless coconut, mango and almond fudge.
Mangoes are here and I just can’t stop myself for trying out new recipes with Mangoes… after all it is the king of fruits… The most awaited fruit for the entire year.
With summer coming in the only thing that makes you happy are these Mangoes… 😋. I still remember my mom always stack the mango pulp in the freezer so we could enjoy Mangoes whenever we want and we’ll I love to do that too… 😉
Well as all of you guys know my bad sweet tooth and I had this left over condensed milk at home which I wanted to use it up before it gets spoilt and the mango pulp in the freezer….so this is the story behind this mango coconut fudge…
I am sure you guys will love this scrumptious gluten free fudge… have a bite so many flavours will explode in your mouth that am sure you won’t be able to eat just one.
Mango Coconut Fudge
Prep time 10 mins
Cooking time 1 hour
Yields 25 to 30 pieces
- 2 cup Mango pulp
- 1/2 cup Almond meal ( Powder )
- 3 cups Dessicated coconut
- 1 tin Condense milk
- 50 ml Milk
- 2–3 tbsp. Ghee
- 1/2 tsp. Cardamom powder
- 1 1/2 cup ( One and a half cup ) Khoya-Mawa or milk powder
- handful Almond and Pistachio slivers
- In a heavy botton kadai heat ghee.
- Add coconut and almond powder, roast for 3–4 minutes on a very low heat without it going brown.
- Add condense milk and combine everything.
- If it’s too thick add little milk.
- Cook the mixture for couple of minutes, then add grated khoya(mawa)or milk powder.
- Continuously keep stirring and cooking until mixture gets thicker.
- Now add mango pulp and mix well.
- Keep stirring the mixture on a medium heat, make sure the mixture doesn’t stick to the bottom.
- It will take about 25–30 minutes.
- Once mixture gets thicker and separates ghee switch off the heat.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into another greased plate and and flatten it smooth.
- Once it cools down, chill the mixture in the fridge for another couple of hours.
- Once cooled slice beautiful diamonds and add some sliced almonds and pistachios.
Nutrient value per serving
Calories 152 kcals
Carbs 12.1 gms
Proteins 2.8 gms
Fat 10.3 gms
Weight watchers points 8
For more recipes like these follow me on Pinterest and check out my profile Doshi1698 or my Passion cooking page on Facebook.